1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cyberx, paging cyberx ....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Two Sandwiches, Jul 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. King901

King901 Member

They do it because people believe in them. Encourage the audience until they stop having an audience.

2. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

We may just have to blackball a few people on this forum Carl.

3. Voice of Aus

Voice of Aus Contributing Member

On a positive note the countdown for the season is under 60 days

4. CertifiedTroll

Plowman was very spot on. News came on the ninth day. Black is a big signing, because that means one less roster spot.

5. thejav

thejav Member

lol..

6. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Repost:

Like I have said from the very start, Drew and Plowman are frauds. The former is a certified fraud and gave several timelines, none of which came true. Me thinks he is just trolling. The latter has ZERO record of breaking any true insider news in the past but being a 99er, I chose to give him some benefit of doubt and listen to what he has to say albeit with a grain of salt. Only delusional folks believed them and now they're all disappointed.

Cyberx is the only kind of reliable source and although he is hit or miss and says what is most obvious, Clutch has vouched for him which is good enough. Don't remember Clutch vouching for Drew or Plowman or roe4christ or happy times shaun11.

I wonder how many lost sleep thinking about that 10 day BS timeframe

1 person likes this.
  7. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member

Plowman is a legit poster and has been for longer than most if not all the people criticizing. People criticizing him are ignorant to this fact that he has an established character record.

Who really knows what is going on at any point? Morey and another person or two. There is a layer of information below that. Sure that someone like Kingdrew, Codman or Plow could have access to. Of course the fluidity of the league makes that information worthless or incorrect the vast majority of the time.

For you guys to be so stupid as to hold someone to some time frame is on you. Maybe that shouldn't post time lines but they are simply passing info along.

1 person likes this.
  8. bratna8

bratna8 Member

So why give a date like "Saturday" or "within 10 days?" What did you expect?

9. hooroo

hooroo Member

because he was only passing along info.

10. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member

I agree and that was the main reason I have been critical of insiders like this in the past. Putting a time on it may be unwise but it comes down to if you believe the guy or not?

I do.

11. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Here's how it goes...

The "insiders" claim they know information. They say what's "going to happen" and people eat it up. If it doesn't happen, they hedge themselves by saying "talks broke down" or "it just fell apart last minute", and "these things happen".

12. freddyg956

freddyg956 Member

The issue is that they give a time frame, which means they heard something if they are in fact in the loop. But when it doesn't come true then that could mean that their inner circle is wrong, so they lose validity. They may have been correct in the past, but that doesn't mean they are right this time. Maybe Plow is right maybe not, I don't know, but by placing time frame and it not happening it makes him look less credible than credible in my opinion.
    and Plow when I said you were MIA I meant with info, posting a Frankenstein link from Youtube doesn't mean you are present.

13. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Haha, in that case anyone can be an insider.

Anyway believe what you want to believe. But don't get mad if the 10 day timeframe doesn't come to fruition.

14. delishman

delishman Member

#STANDWITHPLOWMAN

15. baubo

baubo Member

Yet you still visit and post in this thread.

16. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

You are preaching the same BS in every thread... If you don't like it want you stop coming to the GARM or better yet stop posting...

Plowman never stated he was an insider, he stated he had a friend with some info.. The people on this board are labeling members as insiders.. Plowman got some news and he posted and now people are nailing him to the freaking cross...

I guarantee you if a member does have some info they will think twice before posting it so that they don't have to deal with posters like yourself...

You guys are just being incredible ignorant with this stuff and the bad part of this is the posters who are full of it are the ones that registered around the 2006 and above....

This board has lived off of guys hearing and reporting news and I don't remember any of us labeling them as an insider... We appreciated the news and discussed the options of what if, we all understand that this is a business and things can change over night with the information....

T_Man

1 person likes this.
  17. delishman

delishman Member

Yes, T_Man! #PlowForward

18. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Give it a ****ing rest, dude. We've all heard it from you more times than anyone cares to count. Seems to me that if there is a member here that is losing sleep over the on-going wait for something big to happen it is you.

#8818 Deckard, Aug 28, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2014
    2 people like this.
  19. duluth111222

duluth111222 I.D.I.O.T

Not really. It comes down to if you believe his source or not, because he's just a messenger. I don't.

20. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

If you need a shoulder to cry on Plowman, you know I'm here for you.

Seriously, I'll call you tomorrow. :)

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.