1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cyberx, paging cyberx ....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Two Sandwiches, Jul 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

Pretty sure this roe guy is BS. The only one who has a great track record is cyberx. Not even doc rocket is on his level anymore. He hasn't "broken" anything substantial in a while and the nature of his posts and tweets make it so he's never really wrong. Not a fan of the doc rocket hype.

Id expect most people would only believe cyberx who has reported fact after fact. I'm not sure of codman. He's been posting here for a long time and I never heard that he was an insider or thought of him being an insider before. But maybe he has some newfound contacts or something. Not sure. Can't really comment either way. I'm inclined to believe him though.

But I wouldn't be so desperate as to just believe everyone as some of you are acting. Especially after Harrisment just caught roe with his hand in the cookie jar.

2. haydenfisher342

if NO is cool with the change

3. PersianRocket

PersianRocket Member

K-Love wallpaper is being taken down. If the stretch four rumor is true could this be a sign?

4. treyk3

treyk3 Member

I think it was put off mutually, houston wanted flexibility to stretch it out and the pelicans wanted time to make room. I hope it's more that pick is nice but we have some holes at the 1/4/5 we need to fill

5. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

People need to not be kidding around about being "insiders" right now. The GARM is in a delicate state. I don't know about the rest of you, but I feel a bit used and abused. Expectations have not been met. Players have gone over to the enemy, even if just for a few days. Players have led the organization to believe they were coming here only to blow off winning and sign for the money. It's been a freakin' roller coaster. The members who are actual insiders, who have a history? Thank goodness we have them, but we don't need a circus. We don't need pretend. We need the real thing, in spades.

6. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

Asked this in another thread -- but how is it that 2-3 days ago you were here asking for clarification on what moves we could/could not make under the CBA? Then a day later, you were a regular guy with good connections. Now you work directly with Morey in the front office? Really quick climb up the ladder.

7. benchmoochie

benchmoochie Contributing Member

Jason smith already got renounced by the pelicans.

8. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

I hope it's not Ryan Anderson. His injury history and inability to defend cannot be overcome by his outside shooting.

9. vstexas09

vstexas09 Contributing Member

I wouldn't be totally against it, but I doubt Morey bites.

Jason Smith maybe?

10. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

I wouldn't mind him, if he is fit.

11. JHarden713

JHarden713 Member

12. The Stig

The Stig Member

Cyberx is legit.

I feel like Doc Rocket just puts these cryptic texts in order to keep us thinking what the next moves are. They're pretty generic and can lead to different scenarios. Though it's somewhat entertaining, no one, not even Doc, knows what's going on.

Also keep in mind, things can change anytime so whatever info is being leaked out may not be 100% spot on all the time. Let's try not to flame these folks from the get go. They are, after all, not suppose to be giving out info like this.

13. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

We actually don't need anything- Rockets and insiders owe us NOTHING except to do their jobs. If YOU choose to follow all the media reports, that is YOUR choice- no one's forcing you to listen to every media figure about this stuff. If you're feeling abused, walk away from ClutchFans for a while.

14. vstexas09

vstexas09 Contributing Member

Jason Smith has a jumpshot.

Can he be our PPat?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/gLFIKciS6fE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The last 3 years have been solid.

Year Team GP GS MPG FG% 3P% FT% RPG APG SPG BPG PPG
    2011–12 New Orleans 40 29 23.7 .520 .111 .702 4.9 .9 .5 1.0 9.9
    2012–13 New Orleans 51 0 17.2 .490 .000 .843 3.6 .7 .3 .9 8.2
    2013–14 New Orleans 31 27 26.8 .465 .000 .780 5.8 .9 .4 .9 9.7

Could see a big lineup of Smith/Howard at times.

15. Rox>Mavs

Rox>Mavs Contributing Member

So let me understand this. We can't sign any FA's without clearing Asiks contract right? We could trade for someone using lins TPE though right? So if the rockets chose to hold off on the Asik trade they aren't looking at any FA's anymore but looking to address the roster by trades using the TPE. Am I on the right track here?

16. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

I like Jason Smith, actually. Wouldn't mind him.

17. NotInMyHouse

NotInMyHouse Contributing Member

Thank you.

18. Hustle Town

Hustle Town Contributing Member

I have chosen to ignore Doc Rocket and all of the clowns who try to decode his messages. He's not a real source; he just acts like one for his own entertainment.

19. treyk3

treyk3 Member

I'm not sure of the exact implications but I think that is the case. The Asik trade being put off after tomorrow would say that the Rockets are done (obviously) going after free agents with cap space prior to or denying to match Parsons (except with the MLE, LLE, BAE). The focus would be in turn to look to trades and other avenues to improve our team.

20. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Given the news at the capital, I wonder if the Morey will try to steal 2.20462 lbs of length and savvy. Will the clown agree?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.