1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cyberx, paging cyberx ....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Two Sandwiches, Jul 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AndySwanny

AndySwanny Member

[​IMG]

Where the **** is Dragic?

Huh?

King?

King?

2. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

Love your quick posts and your write-ups; and your mien.

As for Plowman, why doubt him if this fruition doesn't uh, become fruit? Deals are not deals until they are done deals, and even then sometimes stuff happens (right, Bull & Sean?).

3. CantGoLeft

CantGoLeft Member

Some possible explanations. Feel free to add your own.

1) Roe2christ hacked his account to become a '99er and gain credibility.
    2) *knock on wood* hope it's not the case, but some medical issue that effects mental reasoning... Rocket fan for 20 years... could it be Alzheimer's? :rolleyes:

4. DreaMac

DreaMac Member

ZOMG IS IT HAPPENING? :eek:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Now we begin</p>&mdash; Drew (@HoustonsOwnDrew) <a href="https://twitter.com/HoustonsOwnDrew/statuses/497393308801331200">August 7, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Sorry I had to do it. I just had to... :grin:

Well atleast he is consistent. He did say we are waiting on Love trade to go through before we get Dragic. Though im not sure what the reason behind that would be :confused:

5. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

S&T from Cleveland to Phoenix for Bledsoe or Dragic was a possibility?

That is the only thing I could think of.

6. spankz141

spankz141 Member

The Suns could have been working on getting Love (they have a ton of assets and cap space I believe)...

Now that Love is heading to the Cavs, Suns and Bledsoe meet in the middle and get a deal done.

7. DreaMac

DreaMac Member

Hmm possible. The only thing I fear with this thing dragging out any longer is another team throwing the max Offersheet at Bledsoe. PHX doesnt want to give him the max, in that case they may let him walk and keep Dragic.

8. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

I think they would keep him. Bledsoe has the chance to be a really good player in this league(yikes, that sounded like Clyde). I think with Dragic coming up as a UFA, he will be the one traded. It is key here, that PHX doesn't destroy there relationship with Bledsoe. Sadly, it looks like that is well under way.

9. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

Plus I think our rookies' contracts are eligible for trade. Bye nick johnson?

10. zaam

zaam Contributing Member

Please use a little logic here and choose your words more carefully. Yes, it's possible "the dude was just lying," but if none of this comes to pass, it's equally likely that Plowman was just passing along word from a trusted source (I think exactly what he claimed), or maybe that a deal was being worked on and fell through.

Look — There have been a few "insiders" in this thread who I think are obviously full of crap. One in particular, who shared so much personal information that he would have easily outed himself had he been who he claimed. True insiders value their anonymity. Then there were other insiders who simply smelled funny. Attention seekers, most likely.

My point is that before you call another member a blatant liar, you may want to first consider the whole scenario they outline and ask yourself if the eventual outcome PROVES they are a liar, or if that's just one possibility.

Second, you might want to look back through his post history and see if he sounds like a troll, or like a thoughtful adult who is rational and respectful of others on the board. In Plowman's case specifically, he sounds like the latter.

Personally, I think Plowman is simply passing along what he has heard, and is doing it just to share information with others here who might find it interesting. I could be wrong, but that's my best guess.

Piling on and trashing someone for sharing what they hear does a disservice to everyone here, no less than pretending to be an insider does. It's two sides of the same coin.

1 person likes this.
  11. ZJP3

ZJP3 Member

That was in very poor taste

12. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

I personally can't wait to meet Plowman. Him and I seem to have a lot in common.

Clutch Community service is a great way to meet Rocket insiders. ;-)

#6132 Roc Paint, Aug 7, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2014
  13. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member

Sooon.... Watch and wait.

14. Houston09

Houston09 Member

so is there any new news?

15. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member

We are getting Dragic and Bledsoe!

16. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Then don't you want to tell us you have some inside information and get excoriated / eviscerated for your trouble?

17. duluth111222

duluth111222 I.D.I.O.T

GTFO!

18. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Brace yourselves

19. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

I won't.

20. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member