1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cyberx, paging cyberx ....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Two Sandwiches, Jul 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

I honestly feel that the mods should consider closing this thread. If anything new regarding insider stuff comes up, then a new thread should be opened up.
    I am grateful to Cyberex for all the valuable information that he has shared with us.

2. Dhoward12

Dhoward12 Member

Idk am i?

3. Dream Shake 81

No- We will be paging Cyberx till the season starts.

-

1 person likes this.
  4. okeezie

okeezie Member

Sounds like you just described yourself. Good job!

5. CCapps

CCapps Contributing Member

This thread is like when I watch reality tv with my girlfriend. I shake my head and think "who watches this garbage?" Then I realize I'm enjoying it...

If we somehow landed Dragic and a decent PF (or Jones magically learns how to defend in the offseason) then we will have an amazing team. Not that my opinion counts more than anybody else's here but I just don't see how Phoenix would end up trading us Dragic. I do find comfort in the fact that Plowman is a quality poster who doesn't troll and he has no reason to lie to us now.

6. Firebomb525

Firebomb525 Member

Who would be a considerable, realistic upgrade over Jones? (Don't say Millsap. Not happening.)

1 person likes this.
  7. Voice of Aus

Voice of Aus Contributing Member

proberbly most likely a 3 that can push ariza to the 4 (marion? maybe, or trade)

8. CCapps

I'm definitely with you on this I'm just going by what some of the "insiders" have said. Plowman said a PF could be coming with Dragic. I have no clue who is obtainable that would be better than Jones. I hope that Jones is going to have a break out year and become a solid third option. If he gets consistent and can even just sort of defend a PF with a jump shot I'd be happy.

I think I've seen ersan ilyasova's name thrown around but I don't know how obtainable he'd be. Or if he'd even be that much of an upgrade to be honest.

9. basketballholic

I'm just guessing here buti would think a trade for Dragic involves at least one more team. PHX, much like us needs a front court player, mainly at the PF slot. I'm wondering if they're contemplating taking on Josh Smith and perhaps KCP (shooting guard) in some sort of multi-team deal.

Unless they over value one of our young PFs or we give up the Pelies pick I have a difficult time seeing a straight up deal between us and them for Dragic.

10. CCapps

I agree. And I think any trade for Dragic has to involve jones and the NO pick. Cause that's pretty much all we have lol.

11. Phillyrocket

Phillyrocket Member

Thad Young

12. houstonstime

houstonstime Member

Horford?
    Not sure of his availability, just throwing someone out there not named millsap, LMO, Griffin, Randolph, BOSH, LOVE, and Dirk

13. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

Cyberx is just trying to be the best teammate he can be.

#5773 Roc Paint, Jul 31, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  14. yixiixiy

yixiixiy Member

An improved Jones

15. BasketballMind

BasketballMind Contributing Member

Troy Daniels is a valuable player coming off the bench for us. Multiple teams know that which is why multiple teams tried to lure him away from the Rockets.

He was clutch.. in the playoffs.. his rookie year. That's huge. When you have a shot like that, it doesn't get any worse. It's time to give him the credit (and value) he deserves.

16. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

If the misspelling is deliberate (a joke on this thread's title), then, good, fine, okay....

And not that this makes much of a difference, but could ya'll at least get the dude's username correct?

Cyberx.

17. FeaR

FeaR Member

Do you think he is offended ? :grin:

18. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

Is that better you?

19. basketballholic

Cyberx,

The rumor mill is running hot and heavy that Love is a Cav. Can you confirm this?

20. Artie_Fufkin

Artie_Fufkin Member

My sources say cyberx has a huge telephone bill! ;)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/pWyHiV3l3MA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.