1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cyberx, paging cyberx ....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Two Sandwiches, Jul 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PersianRocket

PersianRocket Member

LOL^^^^^^^:grin::grin::grin::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

2. akeemshook

akeemshook Member

I could read it for the next three hours and it would never say that Wright needed Rondo to lead the league in FG% because he didn't. Their offense worked wonders for dive cutting athletic big men without a point guard other than Jameer Nelson. Rondo actually hindered their motion system. That's all I tried to say but the natives here are getting restless because their fakesiders aren't here spreading fake hope.

3. jsmee2000

jsmee2000 Contributing Member

Ha ha... this guy is usually too corny for my taste but this one was funny!

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">At what point will Aldridge have to take out a restraining order on the Lakers?</p>&mdash; Zach Harper (@talkhoops) <a href="https://twitter.com/talkhoops/status/616985615612157952">July 3, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

4. opticon

opticon Member

The fact that Smooves agent is in talks with the kings makes me think the rockets have something in play.

Rockets are in a holding pattern which makes me think their is still a chance something major is going down where it is related to LMA or not.

5. Voice of Aus

Voice of Aus Contributing Member

he just wanted another free dinner

:grin::grin::grin:

how many times can LMA eat in one day?

6. CCorn

CCorn Member

Lakers will beg for a third meeting to try and get it right.

7. malakas

malakas Member

Less than the max :grin: suppose with the kings it was detail that needed to be added.

8. Mprice

Mprice Member

If True this will be the best consolation prize along with bringing our guys back!

9. malakas

malakas Member

The new york media has long legs. Dont believe this reports they are for local consumnation. Wait for woj
    Btw dj will be the most horrendous fit for the triangle phil could ever find.

10. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

delete post

11. CisBuds4U

CisBuds4U Member

I'm sure this has already been discussed ad nauseam--but I don't have the time to search through hundreds of pages in the thread-- but what would a potential Rockets roster look like with LMA in the fold? 3 Max players and scrubs as filler? Would we be able to keep any of the following:

DMO (or Jones but prefer DMO)
    Brewer
    Beverly
    Smith (prob only if he agrees to min)
    Pap/Prigs/Johnson
    Capella

12. Airdough

Airdough Member

Am I the only person who hopes that all of the Kings, Spurs, and Suns strike out in free agency and by consequence rescind all of their cap clearing trades since they were made during the moratorium?

13. jsmee2000

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Concurrent with their pursuit of David West, I'm told Wizards continue to shop Nene but clinging to hope they can trade him into cap space</p>&mdash; Marc Stein (@ESPNSteinLine) <a href="https://twitter.com/ESPNSteinLine/status/616988337463660544">July 3, 2015</a></blockquote>

14. J.R.

J.R. Member

Nene? What you got Cod? :)

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Concurrent with their pursuit of David West, I'm told Wizards continue to shop Nene but clinging to hope they can trade him into cap space</p>&mdash; Marc Stein (@ESPNSteinLine) <a href="https://twitter.com/ESPNSteinLine/status/616988337463660544">July 3, 2015</a></blockquote>

15. malakas

malakas Member

How much is nene salary ? Does he expire? I have a veru bad feeling right now.

16. theDude

theDude Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

As a straight sign (no SnT) you would lose Beverly, Prigs, Pap, Smith, Ariza and Dekker.

Once you convince Portland you are willing to gut your team to sign him, you may be able to pull off a SnT and keep some of those guys, but not many.

17. jsmee2000

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">If Nene is really available for nothing/cap space, that's an interesting place for the Mavs to look if DJ returns to Clips.</p>&mdash; Zach Lowe (@ZachLowe_NBA) <a href="https://twitter.com/ZachLowe_NBA/status/616989513777291264">July 3, 2015</a></blockquote>

18. J.R.

J.R. Member

Nene is in the final year of his deal at $13M.

19. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

His contract is just through this season. Wouldn't be a bad get for trash, unfortunately KPap wouldn't be enough to take on Nene's $13 million.

20. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Right now he must have a major case of the B.G.'s.

(The Bubble Guts.)

Ramona: (grabbing from LMA's plate) You gonna eat these ribs?

Ramona (later to ESPN; BBQ sauce dapples corners of her mouth): It's inexplicable how LMA disrespects the Lakers like this. Just was not impressed by their presentation. (buuuuuuuuuuurp) Excuse me.

LMA (later to friends): You do NOT touch a black man's RIBS. Hell naw.

#45400 ROXTXIA, Jul 3, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.