1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cyberx, paging cyberx ....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Two Sandwiches, Jul 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NotChandlerParsons

I hit that on the weekends sometimes when I take a unisom before bed. 10 hours of sleep is like being Neo from the Matrix. You can see the future before it happens &etc.

2. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

Damn. Did Cyberx go so ham that he passed out with ham in his hand, trying to stick his ham in a chick's ham?

3. Dopamine

Dopamine Member

I would like to discuss the theory of general relativity with Josh Smith. He seems like the type of guy that is secretly a savant.

4. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

Did I miss the weird? Do they still make Zima?

Cyber strikes me as a Pappy Van Winkle ... Neat ... Kind of guy.

5. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

I know this guy…which one of you is him?

6. Rockets025

Rockets025 Rookie

He turned up when morey told him lma verbally agreed, realized he can't say anything official

7. malakas

malakas Member

Damn no late night nuggets for Pen15clubber.

8. gogispade

gogispade Member

Cyberx, when will we see Moreys magic??

9. Patricker

Patricker Rookie

[​IMG]

In and interview with Rick Semmler of WHTI TV in Terre Haute, Indiana, dated June 30th, Portland Trail Blazers Assistant Coach Kim Hughes stated that the Portland Trail Blazers are losing All-Star forward LaMarcus Aldridge in free agency. The comment occurs at the 2:40 point of this video.

Portland Trail Blazers Coach Kim Hughes:

"We didn't publicize it but we lost LaMarcus Aldridge. It hasn't been declared yet but I'm sure he won't come back. We will go young..."

This appears to answer the question of whether Aldridge is staying or going and how much the Trail Blazers know about it.

http://www.blazersedge.com/2015/7/2...r-coach-confirms-lamarcus-aldridge-is-leaving

10. oogie boogie

oogie boogie Member

That is very strange... Video has been up for a while before free agency even started. Very strange indeed that just now it's putting out in public on the larger level.

11. baubo

baubo Member

Am I the only one who feel like the next bit of news isn't going to be good? As much as I don't care for the national media, they're still more often than not correct when they all go in the same direction. And so far no one has really given the Rockets a glance.

I still think the Spurs really have to just lay an egg for us to be in the picture.

12. Zoplicone

Zoplicone Member

Let's be real. LMA is going to the spurs. And rightfully so. Yes we have good selling points like Harden, but the Spurs have a much better case for him. Basically, we would have to dump our whole team to get him, when the he knows the Spurs can simply just add him to their roster without losing much. Can't be mad at him for that.

Last year we were the second best team in the west, but we weren't that far ahead of the rest.

13. Zoplicone

Zoplicone Member

The Lull thing is kinda a downer but whatever, we've never seen him play.
    Let's just try to retain everyone we've got, and maybe try to add a PG.

I really want Lawson just cuz he seemed to drop his value on the trade market so hopefully wouldn't have to give up too much, and cuz he's got Washington roots which may help get Durant.

14. Zoplicone

Zoplicone Member

Durant for next year that is.
    And sorry for triple posting but I just read Amir Johnson got 24 mil for 2 years from the celts????
    That can't be right. CAn it??

15. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

The news is correct.

16. Zoplicone

Zoplicone Member

That is just terrible. I guess they don't plan on using the cap space and want a sizable trade filler next year

17. DMO (DJ remix)

Second year is non guaranteed

18. malakas

malakas Member

So zach lowe saying the three teams still in it are portland san antonio and phoenix.

19. vstexas09

vstexas09 Contributing Member

Yeah Portland is definitely not the top 3

20. malakas

malakas Member

New reality. Next year it will be the same and even worse. Because all will have capspace.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.