1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cyberx, paging cyberx ....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Two Sandwiches, Jul 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mmottola26

mmottola26 Member

There is no civility on this board. I got flamed on here for being a bad poster and uneducated one at that.

2. Pull_Up_3

Pull_Up_3 Member

are you DD Jr?

3. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

You clearly value LMA far more than I do. That is a fortune for him.

1 person likes this.
  4. rwienert

rwienert Contributing Member

Your proposal has the Rockets giving up a lot of valuable pieces for a guy who is currently a free agent. Usually, a team that is going to sign and trade their own free agent is happy to get anything in return (Otherwise, he could walk for nothing at all). The package you propose is more comparable to what the Rockets would have to offer mid-season to get someone like LMA.

5. mmottola26

mmottola26 Member

I have a question. This is a forum where you can post right? If the answer is yes, then why can't I post when I want?

6. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

Great! Now you've added whiner to the list...:eek:

:p

7. mmottola26

mmottola26 Member

Whatever I can't win on here.

8. TruthBeTold

TruthBeTold Member

Yikes, think you're underestimating our players/picks a little bit.

9. AndySwanny

AndySwanny Member

Just post and stop worrying about it. People like to complain, but it's not really a big deal if you post a lot. The more activity on the board the better, imo.

10. mmottola26

mmottola26 Member

Why would Cleveland do that deal?

11. mmottola26

mmottola26 Member

Thanks, I will.

12. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Perhaps you should simply stop complaining and make some solid posts. That works pretty well. Reading a lot of threads/posts before posting a lot is another good idea. I lurked here for years before I joined. I think it served me well, although I suppose I should have joined in 1999. ;-)-

13. ivenovember

ivenovember Member

Or you can be thoughtful about what you post, think through the random scenarios being thrown out, some that make 0 sense at all. There's a Random Trade Thread for a reason, that's a great place to post random trades. Here we are working off of the latest Cyberx info and trying to determine where that positions the Rockets in this free agency race. Lots to discuss here, yes, but posting just to post just clutters thoughtful conversation that can be had on ClutchFans.

14. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

Cleveland wins that trade by a mile. If the assumption is Kevin Love doesn't want to be there (OP's disclaimer), that's an incredible haul they're getting versus losing him for nothing.

15. DunKingDanny

DunKingDanny Contributing Member

I agree. This team went pretty far with the current roster. We don't need to send out so much for just one guy. TJones and Papa with a pick or two I can understand. You can even throw in another bench player like Johnson or Dorsey. But once you add DMo in there, no thanks. He showed a lot of upside this season and I would hate to get rid of him now. If you send DMo to Portland I can see him in a few years doing to us what LA did to us in the playoffs last year. Karma just seems to work that way lol

16. mmottola26

mmottola26 Member

I did lurk on here before I joined. I won't let the criticism get to me.

17. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

If you are new and you post often, its a running joke that some certain long-term posters just created a new moniker to restore their rep... because they do that all the time. I'm assuming with your post count in such a short time you are probably being mixed up with one of those guys.

Stick around, try to absorb knowledge from posters like BimaThug, AElliott, and Clutch himself and you'll grow to love the site (too much and you wont get any work done).

I don't know what kind of posts you've been putting up in your first month here on the GARM, but either way don't take it personally. If you met 99% of these folks at a bar and started talking Rockets, despite differing opinions, you'd probably be making a pretty cool new friend.

18. emcitymisfit

emcitymisfit Member

Ariza and dmo are not Cassell and Horry

19. mmottola26

mmottola26 Member

I did move my trades to the random trade thread, after someone flamed me for putting my trade in here.

20. cyberx

cyberx Member

Sick! 2k pages! Love Cluthfans!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.