1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cyberx, paging cyberx ....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Two Sandwiches, Jul 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. haydenfisher342

How is it horrible. Each team gets something good. Each team upgrades a weak position.

2. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

Because you're trading Bledsoe for Ilyasova

3. haydenfisher342

/Face palm

4. haydenfisher342

Milwaukee can afford Bledsoe. Phx is under pressure. Bledsoe decides what he wants not phx. They could unload Bledsoe and get something in return.

5. newAge_Rockets

I thought Milwaukee was willing to let Sova go just to get the contract off the books. They definitely shouldn't get our NOP lottery pick.

6. haydenfisher342

Or let go of Dragic and give Bledsoe what he wants. Or keep close to 40 mill tied up in the pg position. A guard has got to leave phx

7. newAge_Rockets

Bucks would be a very intriguing team to watch with Bledsoe, Parker, Greek Freak. I wouldn't mind taking Sova and Brandon Knight off their hands :)

8. haydenfisher342

If that's all they wanted. Then why hasn't Houston jumped on it. His contract isn't that bad

9. Da Wink

Da Wink Member

we should get knight and sova!

10. JMAD21

JMAD21 Member

So basically, we just want a PG from Kentucky...?

11. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Well assuming were the ones giving the Suns all the assets for Bledsoe, we better get assets equivalent to Bledsoe from the Bucks.

Like Knight and Middleton to Houston
    Bledsoe to Bucks
    ZaZa, Jones, Capela, Pelicans 1st and multiple seconds to Suns

Then is a seperate trade, trade Lin's TPE and a future second to Bucks for Ilyasova.

Thats a fair trade for all teams involved.

Knight/Beverley
    Harden/Daniels/Johnson
    Ariza/Middleton
    Ilyasova/Motiejunas/Adrian
    Howard/Dorsey

+ we'd have our MLE and BAE

12. TexAg713

TexAg713 Member

Take this baseless speculation to the trade proposal thread. Besides, Houston gets the shortest straw in this deal. Right now, Phoenix doesn't have much incentive to do a S&T because no one is offering Bledsoe what he wants. Milwaukee is only pretending they want to hold on to Ilyasova and Morey isn't giving all that up, even if it's true we're interested in him. No way.

13. haydenfisher342

I like it, and that would be a fair trade. I disagree about Houston needing to get equal value of Bledsoe in return. Houston doesn't need to be involved and I'm sure mil and phx could work something out without Houston. Houston has to pay a bit more to be involved in my opinion. I'm only saying this because I'm tying to look about this without being biased

14. haydenfisher342

Bledsoe is a good player. They do have incentive because they could lose him for nothing. Like i don't know Chandler Parsons.

15. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Morey is not going to give up the NOP pick for Brandon Knight and Ersan Ilyasova right now. He's going to try to use it on a big fish and if none is available, he'll just hold on to it until one is available or when it's time to use it to draft a player.

Ilyasova is coming off of a down season and all Knight did was scoring some not very efficient points for a team that gave him the ball. On that team, even Ramon Sessions and Jeff Adrien put up stats.

And if essentially all of the main assets PHX gets in a Bledsoe trade is to come from Houston, why would Morey not just take Bledsoe for himself rather than getting a couple lower level guys?

16. AndySwanny

AndySwanny Member

Agreed about the NOP pick. He's not in a hurry to offload that pick unless the right deal comes along. The thing with Bledsoe there is that MIL has the space to offer him a max deal (or near it) while we don't so we wouldn't have much of a shot to get Bledsoe in this sort of deal.

17. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Well, then, good for MIL, they can try to make the deal without Houston's involvement.

18. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

The gap between Bledsoe's contract and our space is the responsibility of the receiving party (ie Milwaukee) to pay for, but people are basically suggesting we pay the gap and do what is in essence a straight swap for Bledsoe at our end.

19. alin86

alin86 Member

If I am allowed to post an trade proposal:

Dragic, Ilyasova to Houston
    Terrence Jones, NOP pick to Phoenix
    Powell, Covington, DMo to Milwarkee

20. mrm32

mrm32 Member

My body is ready...

...to be disappointed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.