1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cyberx, paging cyberx ....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Two Sandwiches, Jul 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. apollo33

apollo33 Member

Martin and Harden seems like a really yolo pair on offense

can you imagine the freethrows we will get per game

2. Zacatecas

Zacatecas Member

Well this thread got real fun for 2 hours. But now it seem the crickets are chirping!!!

3. Smacktle

Smacktle Contributing Member

Where's Tad?

4. J.R.

J.R. Member

Chad on Reggie:

If he gets traded now, his Bird Rights go with him and he sign a bigger deal than trying to do so via Restricted Free Agency. So in this case, as long as the team trading for him is offering him a starting job and is willing to pay him this summer -- yeah, he wants to go now. And the Thunder have a much better chance of getting a good asset back in return if they trade him now. So I'd be surprised if he wasn't trade by Thursday. As for destinations? Brooklyn looks like a real possibility. I also think the Bucks could be a really good fit for him (and would allow them to move Brandon Knight off the ball where I think he's better suited). I think the Pacers have a lot of interest as well.

5. finsraider

finsraider Member

This is why we shouldn't overpay for Dragic. The market is flooded with quality, disgruntled point guards. Lawson, Dragic, Jackson. Plus there are others like Knight or Isaiah Thomas that could be available. There is no reason to go above and beyond to bring in Dragic.

1 person likes this.
  6. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Stay away from Reggie Jacking-it-up-son. Dude is an egomaniac, a chucker and a pathetic 3 point shooter.

7. sabesque

sabesque Member

Taking the picture

8. Scionxa

Scionxa Contributing Member

Drake voice "bench players acting like starters I hate it"

9. NotChandlerParsons

Didn't Reggie Jackson basically already have a standing trade demand? What a whiny guy to have for your backup point guard. Good luck in Los Angeles or whatever buddy.

10. rhino17

rhino17 Member

I'd take Jackson. I always am willing to take a disgruntled player who wants to prove himself.

11. PullUpJ

PullUpJ Member

:grin::grin::grin:

12. Disciple2123

Disciple2123 Member

Im not a fan of Reggie Jacksons gameā€¦ at least not in Houston. I feel like he thinks he's better than he really is and the dude just can't shoot and Rockets need someone who can be somewhat reliable from 3.

13. HTown5933

HTown5933 Member

Cyber, you know I love you.... I've supported you all the way back to when you were calling for Dwight to more likely to get traded to LA when many of us felt Hou had the best offer.

But, my cousin is a huge Mavericks fan and said their insider said they weren't interested in K-Mart unless he's bought out.

What's the latest on that front? Maybe your initial info was correct?

Hope you can get us some info on Knight! Thanks for sharing with us, man.

14. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

In before we trade for Reggie Jackson and he becomes a superstar

15. mikol13

mikol13 Protector of the Realm
    Supporting Member

@WojYahooNBA: Yahoo Sources: Suns much more focused on discussing Dragic deals w/ Celtics, Rockets, Kings, among others, than any teams on guard's list.

16. J.R.

J.R. Member

Yes, because his 'preferred' teams have nothing to offer or aren't offering it up

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Yahoo Sources: Suns much more focused on discussing Dragic deals w/ Celtics, Rockets, Kings, among others, than any teams on guard's list.</p>&mdash; Adrian Wojnarowski (@WojYahooNBA) <a href="https://twitter.com/WojYahooNBA/status/568117833449791489">February 18, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

17. Disciple2123

Disciple2123 Member

Woj: "Suns much more focused on discussing Dragic deals w/ Celtics, Rockets, Kings, among others, than any teams on guards list"

18. HTown5933

HTown5933 Member

Jackson did shoot over 40% on corner three's last year and the year before.

19. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

well this is just bad for the suns - i know they were going to lose Dragic but not discussing anything with the teams on his list and only with the teams they find best for them will not play well for the future among players and agents.

20. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

Reggie Jackson is awful. Zero chance Morey is interested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.