1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Cyberx News] Rockets among teams trying to trade for Bledsoe

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RV6, Aug 21, 2014.

Tags:
  1. YOLO

YOLO Member

well it makes sense cause TT is one of the best defensive coaches in basketball. there no reason to see why wouldn't harden improve being on Team USA

2. traveler

traveler Member

lol

He said that Morey really LOVES Faried...a lot.

3. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

How in the hell do you guys believe this ****?

Yeah, Cyberx knowns not only our FO, but what Bledsoe is thinking, what Melo and Love are thinking (which one supposedly thought Harden and Howard were soft?). . . .

Look, Cyberx could know some of this FO stuff, but he can't read the minds of players on other teams as well.

Aw, are you mad now coz I hurt Cyberx' feelings? Don't worry: he won't stop posting no matter how bad his feelings are hurt. That is a 100% guarantee.

4. Mr Chuck Norris

Hmm maybe he got word from an agent?

5. CertifiedTroll

No thanks.

6. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Show some respect by shutting the **** up.

7. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

Thibs, true. But the interesting part is that Harden is 'getting it'. Is that due to Coach K et staff or the group ethos of TeamUSA or alloftheabove?

To be fair to KMc, his and his staffs' voice is heard daily for 200+ days; this coaching group exponentially less.

8. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

I cannot imagine your words will sting him, or anyone else.

9. mollamar

mollamar Contributing Member

Um, I think you should credit Plowman in your thread title because afterall, Plowman was the first to break that scoop...

10. YOLO

YOLO Member

id say all of the above. just being surrounded by alot of great players and being coached at a high level/standard can only help him. especially when hes reaching that point where he needs to become a leader.

Kmc and his staff don't share or emphasize the same coaching views and techniques as the staff on Team USA.

11. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

That doesn't count, lol...

12. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

I agree with you about Ariza. While others are giddy about how Ariza fits better than Parsons, I am holding my breath to see how Ariza does in a non-contract season.

But I don't agree that we shouldn't "waste" money on the PG position. I'm fine with Beverley starting as long as Harden is good and the PF position is upgraded. But the PG position as of now has the least depth on our roster. After Lin is gone, there is simply no proven good backup after Bev. I'd be much more comfortable with Bev coming off the bench and have a competent starter there.

People are downplaying the losses of Asik and Lin (and Parsons with Ariza on board). But our depth has been depleted. I hope that Greek dude is good enough to step right in. And I hope the rookies and sophomores do half as good as how they did in summer league. Otherwise this season is going to be very shaky.

I actually believe that if we have Bledsoe, the PF position won't be as important. Jones and Motiejunas should be enough for us to be at least as good as last season.

13. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

You know, there are medications that can help you. You don't have to suffer. (Nor should the rest of us, for that matter.)

14. mollamar

mollamar Contributing Member

MAGIC JOHNSON?!?!?

Why is everyone forgetting

15. CCorn

CCorn Member

Isaiah Thomas

16. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

I just hope that Morey doesn't miss out on acquiring high end role players in the name of flexibility two years from now.

17. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

It'd be nice if we could find a pg capable of starting at center in the nba finals

18. NL Rocket

NL Rocket Member

Again with the asset ****, **** you Morey!

1 person likes this.
  19. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

Here is a supposed Sun's insider

Looks like Morey is making sure he is more than ready for Kevin Durant.

20. pwnyxpress

pwnyxpress Contributing Member

Man, sure wish you would stop posting...100% guaranteed.

I know it is quite a stretch of the imagination but, gasp, maybe that's just what an agent heard from Bledsoe's agent. Yeah, he's worried about being an asset under Morey; or maybe his agent is, etc. This is all just insider talk, you don't have to treat it as gospel and word for word truth, but given that he's a proven source, not sure what your whole post's point even is...