1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

CSN Houston hearing still on for Monday, but possible delay looms

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by MarioKissoDeath, Oct 1, 2014.

1. MarioKissoDeath

Supporting Member

Crap, I really don't like Comcast. Give up and let me watch the games on uverse, or at least let me pay a premium fee to watch them. I'd pay $200 to watch the season on uverse. Geez!

"Changes have arisen at the last minute that could delay the Monday scheduled hearing — which, in turn, could delay the point at which CSN Houston becomes Root Sports Houston, if it ever does, and games get carriage on DirecTV and U-verse."

See link: http://blog.chron.com/sportsupdate/2014/10/csn-houston-hearing-still-on-for-monday-but-possible-delay-looms/

2. bmd

bmd Member

I'm ready for the Rox Nation stream.

3. HoustonCRT

HoustonCRT Member

No worse feeling than knowing that no matter the outcome, you still have DISH and have no hope.

4. cdain3

cdain3 Member

[​IMG]

5. Naismith

Naismith Member

This :rolleyes:

6. Pull_Up_3

Pull_Up_3 Member

thank you for this thread OP

i was waiting all this time for a thread on this very topic..now we finally have a thread with everything CSN related. Repped and i hope Clutch makes you a mod or at least gives you contributing member status.

7. RCPM

RCPM Member

I really, really,really hate comcast.

8. EightDoobies

EightDoobies Member

And Comcast will be little babies all the way out the door. Cool.

9. Voice of Aus

Voice of Aus Contributing Member

Just on watching the rockets, since no one has replied to me on the dish league pass thread

My league pass acc on my iPad game time app says I have purchased the packages for this season coming up and when I click on upcoming games it says "purchased" and just has the countdown clock until tip off and still let's me use all the features that were suppose to finish post the fiba World Cup such as nba tv.

Does anyone know if I'm just lucky right now or will they release an update which wipes my acc clean and makes me pay for it again?

If so I have free league pass for now 4 outta the last 5 seasons

10. chandlerbang21

They deal has to be done before notifying customers

11. Voice of Aus

Voice of Aus Contributing Member

But it looks like a deal is done, it says on the iTunes Store the prices for all the packages but then when I go into the app it says I have purchased it

12. Louka

Louka Contributing Member

noice!