1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cris Carter's top 10 NFL receivers (BSPN)

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by rmoreno, Jul 31, 2013.

1. Precision340

Precision340 Member

then why the heck is percy harvin on the list?! .. dude will be out 3 to 4 months with hip surgery :eek:

2. ubigred

ubigred Contributing Member

Andre should be in the top 10.

3. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

Terrible post.

4. TheFreak

TheFreak Contributing Member

This is only good news, in that it will provide more motivation. People should be happy.

5. MystikArkitect

Uhh yes. Moss was always a ticking time bomb. I'd rather 10 consistent years of Andre to 3 elite Moss years. Wonder what Dre's all time stats would look like if he had Culpepper/Brady throwing him bombs as opposed to Carr/Schaub.

6. Pieman2005

Pieman2005 Member

Please explain how AJ80 is NOT top 10.. he was #2 in receiving yards last year to only Calvin

7. T-mac&Yao=RING

T-mac&Yao=RING Contributing Member

You did the same thing.

Moss was great before Brady, and Culepepper was trash dude could only throw the deep ball. Moss made him look good.

8. T-mac&Yao=RING

T-mac&Yao=RING Contributing Member

AJ was number two until aj green

9. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

Dez Bryant and AJ Green have fielded good production for one season. They are not better than the guy who has been doing it better for 8 more years. Hilarious.

10. Shaud

Shaud Member

Carter list is def stupid but as for this I'd definitely take Moss in his prime over Johnson in his prime.

11. Shaud

Shaud Member

Moss is a talent you gamble on and the whole quitting thing is overblown with Moss. He makes things look so easy that people act like he doesn't try on the field. Even when he is having a great game it looks effortless.

I don't even think Moss is a cancer, his teammates love him.

12. Nimo

Nimo Member

I got the dude's logic and understood (not agree) with it until he listed Steve Smith. No one really expected Andre to do as much as he did last season and people are not expecting him to repeat his production. I get that. But STEVE SMITH?

13. SuperBeeKay

SuperBeeKay Member

green is better. Bryant isnt

14. SSP365

SSP365 Member

dre is past prime. he's not shot yet, but he's past prime. to say he's top 5 is being a shameless homer.

it doesnt help that matt slob is his quarterback.

15. jimmyv281

jimmyv281 Member

Chris Carter is a Ra...tard.

16. edwardc

edwardc Member

buttom line cris carters is a joke.

17. STR8Thugg

STR8Thugg STR8Thugg Member

You shouldn't make the top 10 if you don't play. Percy Harvin GTFO. Every reason CC used to leave Dre off the list could be applied to Steve Smith. I love the guy, but he is 2 years older and less productive. Not to mention Dre had his best season last year. Why does everyone outside of Houston keep forgetting this?

My lord, I get back on the site after a few days, and the first two threads I see are about 'what' and his fabulous prediction that the Rockets won't make the playoffs, and then this gem. Going back into hibernation for awhile...

18. STR8Thugg

STR8Thugg STR8Thugg Member

Fair enough, but keep in mind that Dre has done his damage with David ****ing Carr and Matt Swab. Moss had Culpepper and Brady. No comparison.

19. Methom

Methom Member

Wow never realized what a great season Dre had last year!!! Those stats are pretty damnn impressive. Go TEXANS!!!!

20. Mirri3000

Mirri3000 Member

2 years ago CC said Andre was the best in Football, now he's out of the top 10 with his 3rd best season, a season where the Texans ran the ball in the RZ nonstop. His talent evaluation has never been spot on, but he is spot way the **** off here. He catches heat now, but it isn't near the hotness of what he's gonna catch midseason....