1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Crazy Street Fight 7 on 1

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by teknokid, Aug 10, 2010.

1. teknokid

teknokid Member

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/U7TKmkMJemI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/U7TKmkMJemI&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

2. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

3. m_cable

m_cable Contributing Member

Macbeth?

Ballsy for the one guy but pretty stupid too. You never know who might be packing.

4. tomato

tomato Member

Yeah I guess that's technically 7 v 1. Sort of different when that 1 has a weapon.

5. sew

sew Member

hahaha...

"YES!!...... YES!!!"

6. SuperVon

SuperVon Contributing Member

Dude hanging out by the black car so he doesn't get hit. Then chasing after him once he drops the weapon. Classic!

7. BMoney

BMoney Contributing Member

If every one of those guys got shot in the head tomorrow the world would be a better place. #charlesbronson

8. RAID

RAID Contributing Member

what was he swinging, a golf club?

9. johnnydeezy1

johnnydeezy1 Member

well we dont know what that dude in the car did to make those dudes mad but still i was rooting for that one guythe whole time. i wish he wuda hit them a few more times tho. i also thought it was funny how right when he lost the bat he took off hahaha :grin:

10. chestr

chestr Member

I think it was an aluminum bat

11. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

Were they drunk or something? I don't seem to understand why they were harassing that dude...

12. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

That was badass...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YPm6280mwtc&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YPm6280mwtc&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

13. SuperHighFly

SuperHighFly Member

Still badass. One mistake, means one mean beatdown, like him dropping the bat. But at least he floored it out of there.

14. SuperHighFly

SuperHighFly Member

Seemed like that one dude was just looking for a fight, harassing every car that passed by.

15. Crudder

Crudder Member

Here's what I don't get...the guy's friends seem to be telling the car to leave and stop their idiot friend from damaging a car...but when the dude gets out of the car to fight, everyone joins together suddenly...one would think such friends would also be trying to stop a fight from occurring.

16. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Maybe they were worried before because he was in his car, but once he got out it was fair game...

The moment he dropped the bat i'm sure he crapped his pants as he took off running, he's lucky he left the door open or he wouldnt have made it.

17. Jontro

Jontro Member

Kickass aint so tough without Hit Girl.

18. Prince

Prince Member

ouch, just ouch baby.

19. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

That **** wouldn't happen in Texas. You never know who's packing. It would definitely be justifiable homicide here.

20. Prince

Prince Member

oh yeah, i'd definitely unloading my 9s from my XDm.