1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cracked Screen on Samsung Galaxy III Phone

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by EMAN34, Dec 2, 2013.

1. BDswangHTX

BDswangHTX Member

seems like everyone can find something wrong with any case.

regardless of aesthetic preference, the otterbox excels in the utilitarian sense of what it's supposed to do.

to each their own, though.

2. HeWhoIsLunchbox

HeWhoIsLunchbox Contributing Member

Agreed 100%. I had the Otterbox Defender for the S3 and it was alright for a while. But after being out in the heat for a few days during FPSF, the rubber became loose. Not to mention the amount of bulk it added to the phone.

I replaced it with the UAG and I couldn't be happier.

3. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

I always wear my thing unprotected.

Just looks and feels a lot better