1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

CP3, his tantrums, and why I dislike him

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by RESINator, Apr 23, 2015.

Tags:
  1. oogie boogie

oogie boogie Member

Was CP really whining to the ref? I honestly think know why he would so I don't think so.. I think he was just upset at himself and the team to not realize that huge ass cherry pick. I think you guys are just reaching to unwarranted Chris Paul hate.

Barnes missed the three and everyone looked at where the rebound was going. Dude who was holding defense on Barnes just ran all the way down the court while CP was still trying to figure out how the transition D was gonna play out. Meanwhile BG lets Patty Mills just run by him and and Barnes pretty much backs up into the bench... If Griffin paid attention then that would have been an easy block or at least made Mills bring it back up.

CP3 is passionate about the game. He's one of the most talented players in the league. He flops, but so do a mass majority of the league. I mean.. we did play the great Spurs just a few weeks ago, right... and we are currently playing against the Mavs, right? Two well respected teams in the NBA who everyone seems to love?

and that picture of him yelling at Deandre. That's pathetic. DJ grabbed the rebound and he thought the game was over. CP was telling him to dunk the ball because guess what? It was a close game. I think either tied or losing. CP clearly mad with DJ not realizing that he could have won the game.

It's not CP's fault he plays with low IQ players. Lol. Self respect, dignity, and integrity lol. There's not a player I respect more than Chris Paul. He's not perfect, but he loves and cares about this game more than almost every single player in the league and he's not afraid to show it.

2. Rox11

Rox11 Member

Someone should make this whole thing a gif, from the synchros to cp

3. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Ayers and Joseph with the Synchronized "Haters Gonna Hate" skips.

2 people like this.
  4. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

You hate Paul for flopping, but you don't hate him for this. This is the passion that you want in all players. He's one of the most competitive guys in the league easily. The guy simply wants to win at all cost.

5. DCkid

DCkid Contributing Member

What the hell am I looking at here? That's just bizarre.

EDIT: nevermind...Jordan acting a fool thinking the shot clock went off and Chris Paul freaking about about it...

#25 DCkid, Apr 23, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2015
  6. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Yeah, definitely agree, I like Jordan he doesn't seem to fit their mold.

7. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Man, great catch. Rep this man!

8. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Eh...

The only parts of the Clippers that I really don't like are Paul, Barnes and Doc Rivers. Jordan is cool, Griffin seems like a cool dude, JJ Reddick is awesome...

9. YOLO

YOLO Member

one of the best pure pg's this game has ever seen. sure he flops and is pretty animated but he's been a top pg for years and it's rare to see pure pg's like him.

10. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

I don't think there are many players better than CP3. I don't hate him.

But he's definitely annoying. Not in an admirable way, like a Beverley, but in a way that he should feel embarrassed about. He has a sickness that bleeds over and infects all of his teammates. Arms flailing, tears rolling down his cheek. Childish pee-pee games.

It's only a matter of time before he starts keeping a blood capsule in his mouth like a wrestler to fake that he's bleeding.

All State or State Farm or whatever needs to drop him. He's the kind of guy that would fake a spinal injury over a pebble hitting his windshield to collect more insurance money.

I hope the boy who cried wolf has a real problem someday. "I'm choking for real this time, I swear."

1 person likes this.
  11. BigShasta

BigShasta Contributing Member

:eek::eek::eek:

That's absolutely hilarious because I can see that happening.

12. Bäumer

Bäumer Contributing Member

I am kind of a big fan of Griffin. I can't hate a guy that can do this:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/idnICrEhNsI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

but is also hilarious.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/EJnAeZdNrSk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I just wish he didn't play on the Clippers.

13. HouStu_Rocket

HouStu_Rocket Member

No love for Anthony Davis, bruh?

Anthony Davis right now is better than Westbrook, Curry, and arguably Harden (although I'm bias and think Harden is the greatest player in NBA history)

14. HouStu_Rocket

HouStu_Rocket Member

I say this but I wouldn't choose Davis over Harden because I think Harden is one of the only rare "unstoppable" offensive talents in the league and he has shown to be a great leader. Him matched with Howard is a match made in heaven with the top defense and offense infusing in perfect harmony.

But number to number comparison. The blocks. The defensive impact. The ability to score down low and reach for nearly impossible lobs and still have the timing and energy to bring down boards consistently is quite impressive. You couldn't go wrong with choose either Harden or Davis.

15. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

"I want cake...I want cake now..."

Bad lip reading is gonna have a field day with this..

16. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

I had a problem with my insurance and Cliff was very calm about it.

Much cooler than his brother.

17. HouStu_Rocket

HouStu_Rocket Member

I'd definitely choose John Wall over Paul at this stage in their careers. Kyrie and Paul is harder for me to decide.

Players I'd also choose over Paul include

Demarcus Cousins
    Dwight Howard
    Kawhi Leonard
    LaMarcus Aldridge

18. SunsRocketsfan

I love anthony davis and think he's probably the best big man in the league.. He's just far too young and needs one more season putting up these amazing numbers before we can crown him in the top 5.

19. ooooaaaah!

ooooaaaah! Member

I would agree but i really like Jordan. He looks like an idiot but he just goes out and balls the best he can and doesn't fuss much. Harrison Barnes is a thug but I love the way Griffin and him threw down Baines the first game. That idiot went off on the Rockets. You can't let a not talent putz like Baines go off on you. Those muscles are pure water.

20. HouStu_Rocket

HouStu_Rocket Member

Fair enough.

I was in terms of if I wanted to win a championship RIGHT NOW and could pick any player that would be able to contribute right now (Save Durants injury for the discussion) I would pick everyone I listed over Chris Paul.