1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

CP3 & D12 & JSmoove To H-Town

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Fair Dinkum, May 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AB-4-3

AB-4-3 Member

This is a joke right?

2. thedude077

thedude077 Member

Mark my words: Chris Paul will sign with the Lakers and will play along side with Howard.

3. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

2 != 3

4. Fair Dinkum

Fair Dinkum Member

I though Lakers cant give Paul the max because they're way over the cap. Howard will come to Houston and Paul may follow.

5. Ricksmith

Ricksmith Contributing Member

What exactly did you "show?" You added up 7 random numbers, and guessed (incorrectly, by the way) a random number for Luxury Tax. How do we get rid of Lin, Asik, Delfino, Terrence Jones, Robinson, Royce White, Motiejunas, etc.? You can't just cut them and get rid of them. Like I said before, familiarize yourself with the salary cap, instead of posting some random crap that you thought was right.

6. Patterned919

Patterned919 Member

Can we remove Parsons for LeBron? He looks like a weak link in there.

Wait what am I saying? Of course we can.

Boom!

Paul
    Harden
    LeBron
    Smith
    Dwight

We done did it yall. we dun won ourselves a champship.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.