1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cowherd has James Harden not at 1, not at 2, not at....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by yuko_dude, Mar 5, 2019.

1. Reeko

Reeko Member

Joy Taylor needs to shut the F up forever...clueless

2. Handles

Handles Member

Please stop posting these. I do not care for their shitty takes, and I definitely don’t want them earning clicks and ad revenue by my watching.

They say whatever they can to get views, and triggering fans is effective for them. Stop contributing to this practice. None of their analysis is meaningful when everyone knows they’ll say anything for views.

fallenphoenix likes this.
  3. Htown Stros

Htown Stros Member

I wish we could just have ONE thread where people can post and talk about these stupid sports shows if they wish...and if you create a new thread about one outside of that thread you’re out.

4. thedude077

thedude077 Member

Overall I'll take Lebron at 1, Durant at 2, Curry at 3, and Harden at 4, Giannis at 5. On my previous list I was talking about only this year. But I take it back on Kawhi Leonard. That dude is overrated. Shame on me for putting him on the top 5.

5. vince

vince Member

Anyone who does not have Harden in the top 3 spots is laughable. His season stands out amongst best in league historic seasons.

But with the types of season the top 5 guys are having this season, they each would had an MVP in years past. Those are impressive resumes. Most years the race is between 2 guys, this year it is between 5 guys. Politics and bias will play a huge role.

But after Harden wins it, it will be that much sweeter.