1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

COVID-19

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Spacemoth, Mar 12, 2020.

1. Supermac34

Supermac34 President, Von Wafer Fan Club

I posted in another thread, but there was a CDC paper last week showing J&J efficacy actually increases over time (from 62% to 77%), and in lab studies, it appears to generate a better reaction against Delta than the other two.

B-Bob likes this.
  2. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

I guess J&J knows a thing or two about making their drugs stronger and more potent over time...

3. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

and only one shot instead of two??

yes I know why

4. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Only a taste. They gotchu with the boosters

5. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

I instructed our office to start working from home on St Patrick’s Day 4 years ago. I was looking at the calendar today and realized it feels like an eternity ago but it also feels like yesterday to me. So much of what my little firm learned and how we work even now is so influenced by that time. Remember so well how nervous I was about whether any of my clients would need me that morning
    (they did) and ultimately how lucky I felt to be “stuck inside” with my wife and sons who are all amazing.

On a phone call with one of my best friends from high school i told him, around this time 4 years ago, that this would be the most significant event we’d live through. I still believe that.

No Worries likes this.