1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cousins Injury - West is Wide Open

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Fawkward, Apr 15, 2019.

1. smoothie_king

smoothie_king Member

So I think cousins has played one playoff game in his career, and he fouled out of that hoe! Correct me if I'm wrong lol.

Man he got worst luck than harden. Maybe worst than Steve Francis.

2. scolandry1

scolandry1 Member

just another way for them to ironically use an injury excuse if he's out.

3. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

You underestimate the system. The system makes Harden almost invincible and the role players semi great. They underachieved in the first half of the season.

I would say the Rox O and D is still Top 2 or Top 3 in the league.

You can't say just because there are only 1 MVP and one Ex Allstar, the team is inferior.

Well, the Bucks have only 1 legit Star and 1 newly added Allstar in Middleton, they are still the best regular season team.

It's how well the team plays, not how many Allstars one has.

I am recalling Shaq, Kobe, Malone and Payton, and I dun think they played together that well. GSW does like an well oiled machine.

(Egos did not clash too much and they play well well, it's not automatic.)

Hakeemtheking likes this.
  4. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

Are you still crying about me not expecting them to win? The sad thing is I explained it and you still dont get it.

5. YOLO

YOLO Member

Not expecting. Nah they’re losing and they have no reason for anyone to believe they would beat Utah. We were told.

Yet you’re gonna be upset if hou loses to gs now. Gtfoh. Stay off the wagon

Reeko and Tfor3 like this.
  6. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

Yep. But like I said on the bright side looney wont kill us by scoring like boogie would. N it takes away a weapon they could of used in favorable situations

Denovo and Tfor3 like this.
  7. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

You dont get to change what I said just to have someone to hate. You sick ****ing idiot. I dont expect them to win I expect them to lose for my own reasons and I'd be very happy if they won. I understand you dont like that but the easiest thing to do would just be ignoring my posts but you cant do that because then you'd have to find someone else to take out your own shitty life problems on. go see a shrink.

8. YOLO

YOLO Member

Post better then you wouldn’t give people reason to. Then you want to try to sneak hop on the wagon. Nah that won’t go unnoticed. Boy you got the rockets all figured out with this report. Playing the I’ll be happy to be wrong just so you can pop up when they lose a playoff game is obvious. Yeah you’re definitely gonna hear about it

Smacktle, Nook, Denovo and 2 others like this.
  9. John Harvey

John Harvey Member

You guys are trippin if you think Cousins out makes a difference. They aren't loaded, they are overloaded. They probably are better without him like others are saying.

daywalker02 likes this.
  10. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

You are the dumbest person ive ever had the misfortune of talking to lol You really still dont get it do you?

Beardaholic13 likes this.
  11. YOLO

YOLO Member

That you don’t know much? I think plenty get that

Reeko likes this.
  12. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

lol oh you're so clever lol

daywalker02 likes this.
  13. YOLO

YOLO Member

Yup. Stay off the wagon. Trying to come in here and sneak a post in about GS when they’re losing to Utah. Foh with the fakeness

Reeko likes this.
  14. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

Sneak a post? Whats the difference between posting regularly and sneaking a post? asking for a friend.

15. YOLO

YOLO Member

Why are you asking for a friend. You just did it yourself. Hey guys we’re losing to Utah but I’m gonna be pissed if we lose to GS. Oh the irony

Reeko likes this.
  16. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

Whether you believe it makes them better or worse against us, what you cant deny is it hurts their depth.

Smacktle, Nook, Denovo and 5 others like this.
  17. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

How does winning a ring on the Warriors prove anything?

You can put any idiot on that team and they would have a great chance at winning the ring.

18. HROZ

HROZ Member

I agree that cousins is a better offensive player. But in a team with Curry Klay Durant Draymond he just isn't going to get enough touches.

While we can exploit his defence. I don't think we can exploit the others in the same way.

19. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Agree.

Smacktle and Plowman like this.
  20. tmoney1101

tmoney1101 Contributing Member

It doesn’t but that’s why he joined. If you’re going to sign a one year deal you might as well sign with the best team.

“Prove it deal” as in he’s coming off an injury and he needs to prove he’s fully recovered if he wants to get a long term deal somewhere.