1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Counter-Strike player?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by DrewP, Jan 24, 2002.

1. Franchise2001

Franchise2001 Contributing Member

Red, You were either 1. cheating, or 2. playing against scrubs. I believe you though.. i think my best round was like 55-9, playing against a bunch of scrubs on de_dust.. i was a T and everytime I would go underground, cap all the snipers and come around and shoot all the CTs in the back in the tunnel.. i swear i must have done it like 5 rounds in a row.. some people are so clueless.. most of the time im usually 2 kills per 1 death so id call myself a decent player.

2. franchise_3

franchise_3 Member

ok so team battles

Im in a server right now, if you guys around look me up

Smallz

3. red

red Contributing Member

i was playing jeepathon back when sniper rifles were one shot and kill...

4. Vengeance

Vengeance Contributing Member

There's no point in just buying Counter-Strike. It'll run you the same cost as Half-Life. So you buy HL and d/l CS. HL is such an awesome single-player game, you have to play it if you haven't already. It's like playing a movie.

My best story of CS was on the 747 map. I was a CT and had picked a shotgun (great for close quarters battle). It was 5 CTs and 7 Terrorists. 3 of them went one way, and I went the other way, with one other guy. I killed 2 Terrorists, and one killed the guy I was with. All 3 of my other team members got killed quickly. So it was 5 Ts versus me . . . I sneaked through everything so cautiously, knocked out 3 Ts outside the plane, then one inside the plane. I got the hostages, took them back to the base, then happened to get into a gunfight with the extra T on the way out . . . killed him, and it was all over. It rocked . . . I knocked out the whole team all by myself.

5. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Ok,

I will get my server up this next week, also been playing Medal of Honor Allied Assault and it is AWESOME.

Best FPS I have ever played, it is simply a blast...

DaDakota

6. DrewP

DrewP Contributing Member

Yeehaw, lots of people! BGM, just go to the store and buy counter-strike for 20 bucks, and you can download any half-life mod you want. -----

Dakota, how many people can your server hold? I think it would be cool to have a little meet and greet session with everyone from clutchcity.net before we start a big tournament and I make yall my b****es.

7. franchise_3

franchise_3 Member

Um drew, me and you played in a server before and i whooped your ass =)

8. DAROckets

DAROckets Contributing Member

Tac-ops ownz cs :p

9. DrewP

Ya right franchise, I beleive I whooped your ass. Um, we could go right now to make it official .......................................

********FRANCHISE IS DREWP's WOMAN***********

10. franchise_3

franchise_3 Member

11. DrewP

Give me an I.P. address, and Ill go get you a dress to wear.

12. franchise_3

franchise_3 Member

go in a server and ill find you, tell me what CS name you play as

13. DrewP

Ill just go by DrewP .... you just go by Franchise.

14. franchise_3

franchise_3 Member

Ok, go in a server right now

15. DrewP

Where did ya go? I waited around for about an hour! ............. dude, it's ok to be scared, but atleast tell me so I don't waste time :p :cool:

16. red

red Contributing Member

which server do you guys play in?

being here in seattle i can still get good pings at el nino...give me an address and ill lay the smacketh down upon thee

17. franchise_3

franchise_3 Member

AHAH red sounds like a challenge

well me and Drew are going for a 1 on 1 rght now, though its not an individual game, ill still wopp em

18. DrewP

we tried to get a server like 20 times, but all didnt work or were too laggy for franchise (200 ping :rolleyes: ) but anyway, we didnt really get to play.... i am going to start a thread tommorow for people to officially sign up for a counter-strike tournament. We will all use out bbs names, and even if you suck, we will have some fun.

19. ROCKET RICH NYC

ROCKET RICH NYC Contributing Member

Count me in!

20. davo

davo Contributing Member

Ok - count me in - as soon as I get back to USA I'm going to go and buy it. Never played HL/CS before, but I'm a demon at Rogue Spear.

Vengeance - that mission you were talking about in the 747 sounds like Rogue Spear. Must be very similar.