1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Could windandsea really be Ming himself?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by BubbaMac, Jun 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BubbaMac

BubbaMac Contributing Member

Think about it, windandsea gets first hand information about Ming and the happenings in China. Windandsea posts all these photos of Ming and once even mentioned that Ming was a good-looking fellow. Windandsea posts all of these diaries which reveal Ming's innermost thoughts.

Also, all of us are now somewhat dependent on windandsea for inside information in China. There are other posters here from China also but somehow windandsea seems to be the most reliable and connected to the right sources of information all the time. For example, yesterday windandsea wrote something to the effect that Ming is not as humble as Wang Zhi-Zhi and thus could have conflicts with Francis. How would he know that if he weren't the man himself.

Ming reportedly loves to surf the net and is a bright guy so this could be the perfect situation for him to learn about his future teamates and the fans of Houston.

Luke, I am your father.

Could it be? Could it be?

2. redao

redao Member

No. She isn't.

3. Houston-in-LA

Houston-in-LA Member

very valid points.....

but nahhhhhhh

4. AcBrave

AcBrave Member

5. RocketForever

RocketForever Contributing Member

I second u BubbaMac

6. RocketForever

I have asked the same question few days ago in another thread...

7. BubbaMac

BubbaMac Contributing Member

RocketForever-

I second you on this then. But all of this seems like more than a coincidence. Especially with all of the diaries and photos.

I'm sure that we all noticed that windandsea really loves to post photos of Ming. Unless, he/she is an obsessed fan, where else does one get all these photos? Also, why would a fan constantly post photos? Maybe Ming just wants to show us some of his pictures since none of us have ever seen him. Who knows.

8. Relativist

Relativist Contributing Member

I don't think windandsea is Yao Ming although I wouldn't appreciate windandsea more even if he/she WERE Yao Ming.

However, Yao Ming, if you're out there, please feel free to register and become a part of the community, if you haven't already. You needn't reveal your identity (in fact, that's probably the more practical decision), but we'd enjoy your input. Just don't take criticism too hard. Fans have a tendency to get emotional and overreact.

9. toughguy

toughguy Member

I remember in a thread from several days ago that windandsea claimed to be living in the island of Hainan, where the US spy plane landed, and that he attended some university six years ago there. From this I can speculate that windandsea is probably in his/her late twenties, so I doubt that windandsea is Ming. However, this could be his ploy to hide his identity. Hmm...

10. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

Im waiting for an answer from windandsea. How funny would that be if it's Ming?

11. RIET

RIET Contributing Member

I doubt it.

When WindandSea threatens to kick the crap out of ElGrandeQueso and Troy barros, then I'll believe it.

12. RocketForever

We should also invite Stevie Franchise to register and be part of this community too. Let Ming and Stevie to chat and get to know each other. What a way to break the ice!

13. AzCkR

AzCkR Member

damn o well looks like were getting ming. i hope he turns out to be good and we make the playoffs next year or heads will roll.

14. rockHEAD

rockHEAD Contributing Member

15. ScottBrooks

ScottBrooks Member

Well I don't know about WindandSea being Yao Ming, but I'm really Scott Brooks.

16. DoitDickau

DoitDickau Contributing Member

Scott, we dont' care. Now if you were related to ScottY brooks, then that might be different

17. Panda

Panda Member

If windandsea was Yao Ming, then I am a real panda.

18. bigboymumu

bigboymumu Member

I am Yao Ming.

19. lpbman

lpbman Member

I am Tigers wood

20. RocketKid

RocketKid Member

I am Tigers wood

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.