1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Corey Brewer is GARBAGE!!!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Snow Villiers, Feb 23, 2016.

1. fiersdownbelow

Brewer is very athletic and has skills it's just his IQ is too low for this new era.

2. Rockets4lf

Rockets4lf Member

We are not gonna win with this trash on our team!!!!!!!!!!!!THis guy cant even make a uncontested layup sometime i swear.........just bench him!!!!!!!!!!

kevtse likes this.
  3. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

Everytime I watch him play, circus music plays in my head.

hakeem94 and kevtse like this.
  4. BackdoorHarden

[​IMG] [​IMG]

5. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Tell me more about that dude that scored 51 pts once......

6. bilaal14

bilaal14 Member

Imputation of sexual miscouduct is slander per se.... I hope this forum was better than that.... shame on you guys. Dude stinks, but we are all adults. Smh.

7. Ramathorn006

Ramathorn006 Contributing Member

Really dude...The forum is like barbershop talk.

As long as there is not something super offensive, especially towards women, just read and scroll down.

SF3isBack!! and BigShasta like this.
  8. pmac

pmac Contributing Member

Dantoni should have just played 2 bigs instead of Brewer. I think Harrell and Nene are better distance shooters than Brewer and there are other benefits. Harrell in particular can defend the perimeter just as well.

9. pmac

pmac Contributing Member

10. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Still can't believe Dekker has his best half of the season, so D'Antoni let's Brewer start the 2nd half and loses the game within minutes.

First true disappointing game by D'Antoni.

#170 J Sizzle, Jan 21, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
    D-rock and DonKnock like this.
  11. CK Johnson

CK Johnson Member

MDA is a ****ing imbecile.

12. Lightsnowaction

Nene was out for rest.
    Second, as much as I don't like Brewer playing or starting and needs to be traded ASAP, KJ for some odd reason is not giving coach any reason to trust him. I get Dekker could have start the 2nd half, but he got his minutes, plus when Ryno is out, Brewer slots in. If we want coach to trust some else, then KJ Mcdaniels needs to stop doing what he is doing and prove he is vastly better than Brewer at everything on the court, or there needs to be a trade involving Brewer.

13. rocketsmetalspd

I don't understand how Brewer keeps getting the PT he gets but there something there that Coaches like? Same with McHale and Bickerstaff. I only wish MDA would a least give some else a try like KJ.

14. alethios

alethios Member

Funny, I hear Benny Hill theme music.

15. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Guys im pretty sure its Morey that is forcing Brewer to be played.

Brewer has two years left on his deal, and if we make any trade for a large contract he would need to be included, or else it means we have to move someone valuable like Ariza/Bev.

Brewer falling out of the rotation makes him even harder to move, we at least have a pitch right now of "Hey he's a energy guy, defender, who runs the break well, his stats aren't great but he's a valuable vet rotation player of a top 5 team in the NBA, he's earning his minutes etc"

16. mkahanek

mkahanek Member

THat is what happens when you sell your soul to a computer with this sabermetric crap and you don't mix in a little "feel" for how the game is going.

17. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

Maybe we're shopping the Brew? I just don't see what we can possibly get for the guy at this point especially with that contract.

18. EightDoobies

EightDoobies Member

I really don't understand this love MDA have for Brewer... I really don't. KJ would be an upgrade in every stat line over Brewer.

kevtse likes this.
  19. alethios

alethios Member

I felt like D'Antoni was playing Gordon less too, because there was a questionable lineup in the 2nd quarter where Brewer was in instead of Gordon. Is Gordon nursing his ankle still?

20. onreego

onreego Member

Anyone got a video of Brewer almost ending Dekker?