1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Corey Brewer has to go.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Dankstronaut, Oct 23, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Vivi

Vivi Member

Funny that the Kings wanted Beverley, Brewer and Anderson...maybe Morey will be able to use them all to trade for Cousins lol

2. hvic

hvic Member

Maury is a genius

3. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

I don't normally advocate violence but I'd pay someone to smack him in the face and tell him it's because he sucks ass on the court.

4. Rodman23

Rodman23 .GIF

5. BAHAMIANFAN

BAHAMIANFAN Contributing Member

You guys noticed his minutes got cut? And he missed an easy layup again.

Pen15clubber likes this.
  6. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

It took a full year and two games, but Brewer is finally being penalized for being terrible. Never thought I'd see the day.

7. FANfrom86toNow

FANfrom86toNow Contributing Member

I want to agree with you, but let's see if MDA has learned his lesson and keeps him on the bench the whole next game, or tries to put him on the court to see if he can resurrect Frankenstein Brick Layer. o_O

8. lionaire

lionaire Member

Let's get rid of Ennis and Dekker while we're at it. Heard the Cavs are looking for deals for Mo Williams and McCrae, wouldn't mind either.

9. AXG

AXG Member

He brings nothing of value. He's been a scrub his entire career except when he played against the Rockets lol

10. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

Mo is retiring.

11. glimmertwins

glimmertwins Member

This.

...at least last year I could see why they played him because he is a well liked teammate on a team needing to fix chemistry issues. Brewer seems like a good dude - but he really is no longer good enough to stay in a regular rotation spot. He's an "empty the bench" type player right now.

12. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

This is stupid, he played well then, ofcourse no one said anything. He has sucked for over a year now though and not just a regular suck he is horrible. That being said Morey could have traded him or hell let his ass ride the pine. The thing that makes the Brewer situation so infuriating is that they still insist on playing him. Last year could have been spent developing KJ (As I said plenty of times then) but we wasted time playing Brewer even though he couldn't even dribble the ball without it rolling off his foot, lol. It's ridiculous. That guy made a pact with the devil or something, this is the third coach giving him minutes.

hakeem94 likes this.
  13. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

It's funny this is as close to wishing someone would get injured as you can get and yet, Im not offended at all, lol.

heypartner likes this.
  14. juanm34

juanm34 Member

Don't worry guys, by the end of his contract Brewer will be serviceable again.
    Too bad we can send Brewer to the vipers till then. :mad:

15. valorita

valorita Member

Capella/Nene/Harrell
    Anderson/DMo
    Ariza/Dekker
    Harden/KJ
    Beverly/Gordon

Should be our lineups

16. metalshred

metalshred Member

I don't understand how a professional could miss that layup. Lack of practice?

17. SLRokJok

SLRokJok Member

^it's annoying to see him pout after such miscues.... cuz he still plays the same crazy way and can't put a string of solid play together

SF3isBack!! likes this.
  18. Vivi

Vivi Member

Sometimes i feel like there's something goin on with Brew...when i look at him on the court it seems like he doesn't have any fire left in him like he had a couple of year ago...i don't know if that's because he was in a contract year or if he knows he's being shopped...or maybe he does have some off the court issues...kinda sad anyway cause i like the guy and he looks so lost on the court...

19. OTMax

OTMax Member

Brewer is awkward and always has been, look at his legs on some of his drives and you won't believe he's able to stay on his feet. He stumbles from time to time due to his legs crossing or slipping since his legs cannot keep up. He needs to build some strength and learn to control those limbs, but it's too late. He never makes a normal shot, all his shots are weird. Nothing is how it is taught.

20. J Hard

J Hard Member

This much remedial vitriol for Brewer, you must have double the hate for Ryan Anderson correct? Oh no hes white so you dont mind him robbing the team for 80 mill. Hypocrite.