1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Cops shoot and kill dog

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by ItsMyFault, Jul 2, 2013.

1. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Actually he did know he was about to be arrested. Did you even watch the video?

2. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

Yes.

Tell me how he could have secured his dog? Blame the cops and that guy, but not just that guy. If I'm the cop I would be smart enough to tell him to roll up his windows before I slap the cuffs on him and search him.

3. fchowd0311

By knowing before hand that what he was about to do is stupid an pointless:confused:

This is 100% the owners fault.

4. DCkid

DCkid Contributing Member

For starters, making sure the windows were rolled up. Or he simply could have just avoided ranting to the cops in the first place. Had to keep it real I guess. Hope it was worth it for him.

5. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

Trolls.

His windows were rolled down for the dog in the first place. He didn't have time to "make sure they were rolled up."

I don't think this guy deserves anything, but the cops are idiots.

You guys act like he was out looting. I see no wrong with him expressing his opinion like that. That's what's supposed to make this country great.

6. fchowd0311

Umm... Yes part of their training is to maintain an aggressive posture until they are certain that a physical threat has been neutralized.

7. fchowd0311

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/GHRLloH5LE4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

8. fchowd0311

Yes it's totally okay to disturb the police at the scene of an armed robbery:rolleyes:

9. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

It is obvious you are biased. I agree with what you said, but you go out of your way to defend them.

On a side note: I have no problem with Houston Police officers. I think they are the best.

10. DCkid

DCkid Contributing Member

Excuse me officers let me make sure my dog can't get out. The cops were not running at him. They were walking at a slow pace.

11. fchowd0311

I'll go "out of my way" to defend them when people start making silly excuses for a jackass like the dog owner in order to put down cops.

12. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

You keep ignoring my question. Ok, one guy stole something. He is in a situation where he goes to jail. Does his dog deserve to die? No. He ****ed up, but HOW COULD HE STOP WHAT HAPPENED FROM THE MOMENT THE COPS STARTED WALKING UP TO HIM? If he starts the car to roll up the windows, they will pull out their guns. They judge him based on what he was doing. The guy hates cops, but that doesn't mean he is a law breaker.

Everyone saying it's his fault. It's not. Both cops didn't think, hey that's a big ass dog and the windows aren't rolled up. Maybe we should tell him to roll up his windows before we arrest this guy.

Quit defending their stupidity. They ****ed up too. The guy didn't do much wrong, and they ended up killing his dog. I expect more from the dumbasses with the rights to use guns whenever they want.

BULL. Did you even watch the video? They were not going to listen to him for one second.

13. fchowd0311

Yup... the cops were calm and showing hardly any aggression towards the dog owner. There was no shoving him around, or putting the dog owner to the ground, or pulling out the night stick. They became aggressive when a 80 Ib Rottweiler was about to lunge at them.

14. VanityHalfBlack

If you don't think the cops did anything wrong than you're just as delusional. This dog is a domesticated animal with papers,not some damn Coyote or wild tiger. I don't need to watch the video to make an opinion on this, the fukin cops was in the wrong here and there's other primitive measures that should have been taken instead. The fact that some of you said the cop did no wrong got me questioning your moral responsibility a little bit. *** the pigs!!!

15. fchowd0311

yes I did and the cops went up to the owner calmly. IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE DOG OWNER TO KEEP HIS DOG SAFE.

I am absolutely positive if the dog owner politely asked the officers to properly secure the dog they wouldn't have been dicks about it. Stop blaming the cops.

16. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

They don't see a big ass dog with the windows rolled down? The cops know their intentions. They were going to cuff him and search him, so they bare the responsibility of telling him to secure the dog.

The guy did not know what the cops were gonna do to him. He is possibly thinking they just want to talk, or he can talk his way out of it. He sees others doing the same thing.

Keep ignoring the obvious. I'm out.

17. fchowd0311

You making a blanket statement such as "*** the pigs" suggests that you lack moral responsibility AND you lack a level of basic intelligence to the point where you are incapable of judging an individual by their specific actions and instead determine an individual's character by your "knowledge" of the group they belong to. Racists do that too.

1 person likes this.
  18. fchowd0311

What am I ignoring? Are you actually disagreeing with me about it being the dog owner's responsibility to make sure the dog is safe and secure?

19. fchowd0311

Yup, the first thing I do when I go up with the intention to talk to someone is turn around and put my hands on my head.

20. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

You guys are blind. @2:05 start watching. At 2:10 the guy starts walking away with the cops looking away. They begin pursuing him once they see he is walking away. fchowd, HOW WAS HE SUPPOSED TO KNOW THEY WERE COMING TO ARREST HIM?

Alright, see ya haters.

Because they told him to turn around at 2:36. This is the second time you've lied in this thread. You just assume you're smarter than everyone. I'm sure you have many friends.