1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

(Cool Story Bro) How was your Prom?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by 713, Apr 22, 2013.

1. 713

713 Member

Do you guys have fond memories of PROM??

I know I did.

I had the time of my life. It was awesome having prom at Galveston. The weather was PERFECT.

The beach house was sick and I only spent 400 bucks on the whole prom experience. (We shared the house/limo with like 10 friends)

[​IMG]
    https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-
    [img]https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/223283_1564904862577_2011212_n.jpg
    We just got back today. (senior skip day was today)

It is crazy that I only have 3 more weeks of High School then off to Austin!

Amazing how fast my last year of High school went by so quick..

2 people like this.
  2. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

Nice looking gal you got. If you thought your prom was fun, wait till you get to UT.

3. BigBird

BigBird Contributing Member

did u get it in bro

4. rocketsfeeva

rocketsfeeva Member

Truth. Enjoy the moment 713, high school is a fun experience.

5. clubberclyde

clubberclyde Member

My prom was back in 06 and it was awesome. Glad you had a fun time. You should go to UH though. ;)

6. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

Where them noodz at?

7. 713

713 Member

[​IMG]

8. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

9. codell

codell Contributing Member

Let's see, I picked up my date in my dad's classic Mercedes (nevermind the fact that it was a diesel (pre-turbo) so taking off from a stop was like driving a windup car) , who looked stunning in a satin white gown, and took her to Willie G's in the Galleria before prom at the Westin. She proceeded to spill cocktail sauce on her dress, broke down emotionally because of it, and ran to the bathroom and refused to come out. The manager ended up calling her mom at home to come get her out of the bathroom an hour later. Of course, I could have tried to get her to come out, but I was 18, and clueless, so I just sat there and tried to ignore the situation, which was quite comical, given the fact that everyone else from my school, who was also at Willie G's, were looking right at me. I would like to think they were pitying me, but in reality, given my standing on the social ladder back in high school, no doubt they were all laughing at me.

Good news is, her mom came to the rescue and got the stain out. Bad news is, the night was ruined for both of us (well, mostly her as I had held out hope that in her emotionally damaged state, she would at least give me a sympathy **** after prom..oh well). She sat there the whole prom, wouldn't say a word to not only me, but also her friends, wouldn't dance, nothing. I dropped her off and never saw her again.

Yes, true story. Top that. I mean, who the **** orders a shrimp cocktail when wearing a white satin gown? Not my fault.

God that felt good to get off my chest.

2 people like this.
  10. 713

713 Member

V3.0 has mental issues probably from all the disappointments of his life. Kinda creepy that he saved a picture of me.

That is her.

11. jae713

jae713 Member

Glad to hear you had fun. My prom was...interesting. My wife was my date. I was able to sneak some syrup inside and was pretty much stoned out of my mind when I arrived. Went to an after party but had to leave because my ex girlfriend was there and her and my wife wanted to fight. Fun times. Seems crazy to me that was almost ten years ago.

12. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

agreed, and in the boston bombing thread. Cool story though.

13. Realjad

Realjad Contributing Member

I dropped out of highschool Sophmore year and got a regular crappy job

My co-worker who was still in highschool asked me to take her to her prom. All I had to pay was for my suit, she had the Limo and everything else taken care of.

I went to the prom expecting to dance and mingle with her friends but we literally were in the corner making out the entire time (The Prom was at the Omni Hotel)

We left the Prom and went to Galveston with her friends
    She got wasted, I didn't want to take advantage of her so I took her home even though she was grabbing all over me

Her parents were not pleased upon her arrival home due to the time (2am) and her state (****faced).. also since they didn't talk to me they had no idea if I took advantage of her or not which I didn't.. I just wanted her to get home safely

The following Monday she wasn't at work.. and then i heard she quit

Also, somehow I went home that night missing a sock

I text her if she had my sock and she told me she isn't allowed to talk to me anymore

and well that was that, my prom story. I never heard from her again

#13 Realjad, Apr 22, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  14. New Generation

Did you ever find the sock?

15. rocketsfeeva

rocketsfeeva Member

GoodGuyGreg.jpg

16. J Sizzle

J Sizzle Member

Bro....did you smash? Or did you smash?

17. Xsatyr

Xsatyr Member

I didn't make it to prom.

18. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

Props to codell and Realjad for sharing their wonderful experiences, lol.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vzRuKnb2uuY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

19. Realjad

Realjad Contributing Member

No, never found the sock :(

1 person likes this.
  20. Ricksmith

Ricksmith Contributing Member

Didn't go to mine. I spent prom night trying to smash this chick from another high school, that I initially wanted to take to my prom.

Sympathy rep. I know how demoralizing it is to lose a sock :(.