1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Conspiracy Theory] Why I suspect Bosh is in the tank with Morey

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Carl Herrera, Jun 29, 2010.

1. mofuggin_OG

mofuggin_OG Member

nice thread sucka :)

2. LittleWilly

LittleWilly Member

damn you

3. melvimbe

melvimbe Member

Actually, I'm starting to think the caravan is a smoke to throw off the other GMs. Morey will send the caravan to Cleveland, causing thing the other GMs to panic, and rush to sign LeBron first. All the while, Morey is in Miami getting a deal worked out with a distraught Wade who offended by the lack of attention.

Either that or Morey is playing a prank on the Red Rowdies, and he's planning on sending them to Boise, Idaho to knock on some old Grandma's door. Maybe he'll convince them to stay in Hope until the trade deadline.

4. NotInMyHouse

NotInMyHouse Contributing Member

They've left Hope, headed to Leeds, LA, then spent the whole night driving to a yet to be disclosed location.

5. eyhab27

eyhab27 Contributing Member

man, i really dont know if Bosh is worth max money. whatever. in Morey I trust.

6. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

hmm an extra 30 million? of course he wouldnt mind it, he probably would prefer it

7. Jimes

Jimes Member

One problem with this theory is that Morey isn't allowed to contact Bosh so Bosh & agent would have had to come up with the plan you mention in #1 independently. I mean, he's smart, but I wouldn't think he's thought that far in advance and gone through this huge smoke screen just to think about giving Houston more leverage. He would have to be extremely certain that he's coming to Houston, have a lot of foresight, and a good poker face (which he doesn't seem to given his penchant for twittering).

I mean, I hope we get him, but I put the chance at something small given that Chicago seems to make a lot of sense for him.

8. ivenovember

ivenovember Member

When I first started reading this post I was thinking, this could be the biggest "homer" on CF but as I continued I really enjoyed this post and it totally made sense.

9. brian_chapman

brian_chapman Member

wade is begging boozer as reported by espn.

now,is that for boozer to play center or pf next to bosh? if its for center,expect to see wade/bosh/boozer teamup--but they will literally have zero backups/bench...if 1 gets injured the whole season is down the tubes

if its for pf, that means wade has been told by bosh that bosh is going elsewhere

bosh doesnt want to be in cold weather so eliminate ny and chi

bosh doesnt want to be 3rd option so eliminate lakers and lebron/rose/bosh

that leaves only 1 team rockets. its getting to the point that bosh may be forced to come here because we are the only team to guarantee an allstar appearence/be the first option/get max money/no state tax

also,stern is on record saying its good for the league to have stars on every team not just a handful of teams. stern is probably going to break up this wade/bosh/boozer scenario

plus,stern wants lebron in finals ,so he might force agents to look at houston

bosh also while loves attention,doesnt like to much attention,so playing with glamour boys lebron and wade may be to much for him to handle mentally,i say this because he doesnt like being hounded with questions on where he is going

i think morey talked to him a month ago,and bosh agreed, but they had to do things to force toronto to take smaller package....by guess is toronto started out asking for the works..martin/hill/budinger/picks and morey is trying to keep martin

bosh is trying to make toronto beleive he will walk for nothing...also,since miami is in the east,while on earth would toronto want to help create a juggernaut heat team?

all signs lead to houston. even boshes tweets have slight references to houston or china,so if we dont get him i will forever quit looking for signs or believe in god and go back to being atheist. yes im serious.

10. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Well, it can be proven false, but can't be proven true. If he signs with Houston, that doesn't mean you're right that it's a smokescreen because Bosh could be genuinely convinced to change his mind. (I suppose the same is true if he is currently settled on Houston and is convinced to change course this coming week and sign elsewhere.)

11. NJRocket

NJRocket Contributing Member

best part about this is that they dont mention the rockets once

12. Prince

Prince Member

I like Bosh's accent. :)

13. Hottoddie

Hottoddie Contributing Member

This whole caravan stunt could blow up in the Rocket's face if they don't make it happen. Imagine the grief we'll get from ESPN if Bosh isn't where the caravan goes. And, if he's not interested in coming here, it's highly unlikely he'd wait around for our guys to show up for a publicity stunt. We could end up being the laughing stock of the NBA after this. :(

It's worth a shot, but Morey has to close the deal immediately.

14. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

That's a lot. More like Scola + Hill + Jeffries + one or both Knicks picks + rights to Sergio Llull should be enough, I think.

15. wyo-ming

wyo-ming Rookie

well if morey pulls this off he magic a man w/ heart O.M.G.this is starting too get scary because he is also a Barracuda! I mean if I were another G,M, & D.M. came up too me w/ a deal " how could i refuse" O.M.G. another heart song i'm so scared this could turn a guy into a scared "little queen" ready too go "crazy on you" holy ***** morey heart songs did i say more or morey ? stay with me now but when D.M. gives other G.M. the old "dog& the butterfly "treatment well if i were a G.M. i would say he is "Heartless" but i 'm very scared now so i am going too get in the closet now put foil on my head & rock back & forth!! now what ever you do do not laugh out loud because this blog is cursed and if you l.o.l. Houston will never get Bosch &NO ONE WILL EVER LOVE ME &I WILL DIE A granola eating hippie singing his heart songs L.O.L oh nooooooooOOOOOOOOOO

16. Eddie281Houston

^^^go suck a dick!

17. wyo-ming

wyo-ming Rookie

not even bosch w his $$ could afford that B.T.W. you might get that O.C.D. looked at OR lady ga-ga will die in a plane crash...w/ Chris Bosch

18. HPD

HPD Member

I smell. OWN3D part 2. Last year mM gortat. Now Bosh.

19. wyo-ming

wyo-ming Rookie

EXACTLY morey is not big on letting anybody know what is up until right before it happens &sometimes not even then the rockets are a tight lipped group

20. BMoney

BMoney Contributing Member

You *do* smell.