1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Conspiracy theories...

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by haven, May 24, 2005.

1. Fatty FatBastard

I've always believed this one for the simple fact that they never went back to the original formula.

Coke found out that Corn Syrup was hella cheaper than sugar. They created the new formula because they figured it tasted better than Orig. Coke with corn syrup.

People cried for the original formula, and Coke eventually relented, although they never put the sugar back into the Original Recipe.

We were so desperate to get the orig. formula, that there was no uproar about the corn syrup.

In summation, Coke never gave us back the damn original recipe. Bastards.

2. JumpMan

JumpMan Contributing Member
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

I guess I'm hardcore or something because I've already read about underground alien civilizations, Alien wars going on RIGHT now on earth, several Alien races influencing world leaders, a future Nazi invasion of the US, Nazi bases in Antarctica, the new world order, potential Anti-Christs the Denver airport murals, secret societies, along with the normal Area 51, JFK, moon landing, etc.

Most of it is pure comedy, some of it is so crazy it could be true, the only one I really believe is JFK. There's no way Oswald acted alone, and I won't believe the secret service was so stupid that they let Kennedy parade through those streets with so many potential sniping locations.

3. rudager

rudager Member

But Oswald doing it is so simple.

I'd wager that most of the people here who think it was a conspiracy have not read or seen anything beyond the Oliver Stone film, which is an absolute joke historically.

4. KaiSeR SoZe

KaiSeR SoZe Contributing Member

what is the illuminati?

I googled it but I don't get it

5. steddinotayto

steddinotayto Contributing Member

i've been to the denver airport once before...about 3-4 years back. I thought it was the nicest looking airport I've been too. But it went from awe to eery. We went there for christmas vacation and the plane got delayed a few hours so we didn't set foot in denver until like 11pm-12am houston time. The place was, of course, pretty empty but the tents gave the whole place this "glow". Seemed even spookier when seen from the outside.

6. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

EXACTLY!!

and then others followed suit. you can still buy Dr. Pepper with real cane sugar in Dublin, Texas, though. :)

7. MadMax

agreed....the movie is a joke, historically speaking. that's not where it ends, though. i've read numerous books, including the definitive one in support of the Warren Commission called, Case Closed. I still don't buy it.

8. JumpMan

JumpMan Contributing Member
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/NWO/Illuminati.htm

�There exists in the world today, and has existed for thousands of years, a body of enlightened humans united in what might be termed, an Order of the Quest. It is composed of those whose intellectual and spiritual perceptions have revealed to them that civilization has secret destiny . . .

The outcome of this 'secret destiny' is a World Order ruled by a King with supernatural powers.

This King was descended of a divine race; that is, he belonged to the Order of the Illumined for those who come to a state of wisdom then belong to a family of heroes-perfected human beings.�

Basically, a group of people who believe that they are on a level higher than the rest of us and are on a quest to rule the world under one government under these two mice.

[​IMG]

9. meggoleggo

meggoleggo Contributing Member

Oswald did it himself. I'm convinced that he did.

I just watched a show on the History channel or National Geographic the other day that reenacted the shooting. Same gun, same angles, same everything. It was F-ing amazing. One bullet produced 6 of the 7 wounds - the error of the test was that the bullet hit two ribs and lost the velocity to lodge in the second guy's leg - unlike Oswald, who only hit one rib and the bullet lodged in the leg.

They even took the results, said it was a shooting in a sports stadium instead of the real circumstances, and handed it to a medical examiner. The medical examiner of course said there were two shots because of Occams razor. But then when they revealed to the doc what really went on, and the doc was completely astounded.

AND - The illuminati's a bunch of crap. As the daughter of a Mason and as someone who's been involved with Freemasonry and the Knights Templar since childhood, I tell you it's a bunch of crap.

#29 meggoleggo, May 24, 2005
    Last edited: May 24, 2005
  10. Chance

Chance Contributing Member

11. MadMax

sure..that's what you'd have us believe!!! ;)

12. Sishir Chang

Sishir Chang Contributing Member

On Saturday night I got initiated into the Illuminati and boy is my rear sore after all of that paddling.

If you don't know about it its a great organization where we get together and wear fancy purple robes and call each other by numbers. We also have great bowling nights and poker nights and other special events. My favorite is the anniversary of the Sacred Scrolls where we get ribs.

Great organization and a great bunch of guys. I'm getting together with Dick Cheney um.. I mean Number 145 and Number 579 (you want believe who that is but he used to play for the Buffalo Bills and did some acting) this weekend to go fishing.

13. Mulder

Mulder Contributing Member

Who controls the British crown?
    Who keeps the metric system down?
    We do! We do!

Who leaves Atlantis off the maps?
    Who keeps the martians under wraps?
    We do! We do!

Who holds back the electric car?
    Who makes Steve Guttenberg a star?
    We do! We do!

Who robs the cave fish of their sight?
    Who rigs every Oscars night?
    We do! We do!

14. meggoleggo

Come on, Max! Don't you think that if there were such a scheme to all these organizations that, as the daughter of a mason, I'd be set for life? Don't you think that I'd be able to find a job through some secret mason job website? Don't you think that I'd be married to some affluent yuppie mason right now?

I'm tellin you, it ain't true.

BTW, Mulder - enlighten us with your conspiracy theories! You've got to have a few! :D

15. MadMax

i'm completely kidding. i don't know enough or care enough about the illumanati...and i tend to think the whole idea is ridiculous.

16. meggoleggo

Yeah, I knew you were. I was too.... I guess it didn't come off that way.

I kinda wish it were true though. It'd solve a lot of my problems right now!

17. Astro101

Astro101 Member

Damn, that Denver airport thing is weird!

18. Gutter Snipe

Gutter Snipe Contributing Member

The masons aren't here to solve the problems of women - it's a chauvinistic conspiracy. Of course they want you to think that it's not good for anything. :D

19. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

The chief financial backer of Stone's 'JFK' was Arnon Milchan, a prominent Mossad figure and Israel's primary arms dealer for decades.

20. MadMax

what does that mean?