1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

CONSPIRACY THEORIES: What is one conspiracy theory you believe?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Rocket River, Apr 11, 2020.

1. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

Aliens exist and are influencing modern day tech

plutoblue11 likes this.
  2. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

The Epstein thing is real. He obviously didn't kill himself.

Not sure if he was a spy of what, but he obviously was killed by a powerful family of some sorts. Current president? Not sure. Former? Maybe. English royalty? Possibly.

Roswell crash is a good one. I could get behind that.

I don't necessarily believe but I want to believe in bigfoot.

I feel that aliens absolutely exist.

3. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I'm trying to think of things non-political.

Our earliest ancestors came into contact with alien beings from another planet, who had an impact on how we came to be what we are, for good or ill. In other words, something like Clarke's short story, The Sentinel, which formed the basis for Clarke and Kubrick's screenplay of 2001: a Space Odyssey.

That it actually happened, but likely in a much different way, in a much different form. Genetic manipulation of early primates is one possibility. Perhaps some advanced races from another star, who developed a method of interstellar travel we have yet to discover, like to tinker. Maybe they got bored. I certainly am, self-isolated for over a month with my S.O. and our dog. All three of us are bored.

How else could we have ended up being what we are? Why is there so little evidence to inform our evolution? For someone who isn't religious, like me, perhaps the answer is that we had visitors.

4. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

I don't buy any conspiracy theories. I do love them tho

bruh

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

jiggyfly and TMac'n like this.
  5. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

All you have done is pushed back the evolution to earlier in time or another planet unless these aliens are god. It actually makes it less probable scientifically speaking.

6. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

honestly. . . my personal theory

Going to Space and putting satellites and beaming down intense microwaves and space pollution
    redirecting beams.
    This has as much to do with Ozone Layer disruption as CO2.

High intensity radiation (gamma, radio, etc) seems like we burning the Ozone Layer from both sides.

Rocket River

7. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

I believe this one too

Rocket River

8. CCorn

CCorn Member

9. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

YES! Yes we are . . .

ONE MORE: I seriously think Melanie Trump is a Russian Spy and Donald's personal handler - she is the conduit between Putin and Donald

Rocket River

elrond and RudyTBag like this.
  10. FrontRunner

FrontRunner Member

I'm not sure if he killed himself or not. He probably didn't. What's sad is there's clearly more to the story, but we'll never get to the truth because the media is easily distracted, and the public has a very short attention span. Plus very few seem to care about the victims.

Two Sandwiches likes this.
  11. Two Sandwiches

The only thing to fix this is for Giselene Maxwell to go full circle in her character arc and become the hero we all need her to be.

My money is on the royal family. I feel 96% Trump and/or Clinton had some underage dealings with Epstein.

I love conspiracy theories though. I keep talking about starting a podcast that deals with conspiracies, serial killers, ghost stories, cryptids, and other controversial topics.

Rocket River and FrontRunner like this.
  12. FrontRunner

FrontRunner Member

Do it!!! I love a good podcast!

You get a little advertising income and some funding from Patreon, you might be able to make a lot of money at it.

I have no doubt both Clinton and Trump had "dealings" with underage girls. It's a shame, because part of me still respects Clinton. But the truth deserves to come out...

Rocket River likes this.
  13. Two Sandwiches

A friend/coworker of mine have been tossing the idea around for like 8 months. I have a space I could turn into a recording studio even. Just would need to get the gear.

FrontRunner likes this.
  14. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

She's an Austin Powers fembot recording all the juiciest details for her pimp daddy?

15. rockets94-95

rockets94-95 Member

It’s not a conspiracy: that China knew about this as early as November and chose to try and conceal it and allowed it to get out of hand rather than engage the international community in a coordinated effort that could have kept it contained.

plutoblue11 likes this.
  16. FrontRunner

FrontRunner Member

I hope you do. Just spend the money on good gear (you could always look into a GoFundMe for the gear). I hate Podcasts where the sound quality is bad or goes from quiet to loud and back.

And have good guests. Good guests and in-depth reporting.

And keep them all under an hour; even if you have to have a second or third episode to finish the topic. ;)

jiggyfly and Two Sandwiches like this.
  17. droxford

droxford Member

Big oil companies and auto manufacturers are in cahoots to do everything possible to stifle the mainstream production of alternative energy solutions. This is especially true of hydrogen.

Although I believe we landed on the moon, I don't belive all of the moon video footage is actually from the moon.

I believe that there are much greater conspiracies that we don't know about and never will. The greatest secrets exist and are not known beacause because they"re secret.

18. htownrox1

htownrox1 Member

I believe the powers that be behind the Federal Reserve had certain presidents killed because they were against the federal reserve. I also believe these elite control most of the inflation and market of the US.

Andrew Jackson (attempted assassination), Abraham Lincoln, JFK,

It’s crazy how most people don’t have any clue about the Federal Reserve and it’s history etc.

19. ATXNekko

ATXNekko Member

Lizard people from another solar system walk among us and are in the highest levels of government and Corporations driving the climate change agenda to permanently alter the Earths atmosphere before they finally reveal themselves and take over the world enslaving mankind to be their food source.

Buck Turgidson likes this.
  20. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

If you need a debate person let me know.

I have thought about doing this as well and love the topics.

Two Sandwiches likes this.