1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

consistency issues

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by nomangame, Feb 28, 2013.

1. nomangame

nomangame Member

Yea I know my signature says but really, Lin and Delfino really need to add this into their game.

The 6th seed really could have been ours......

2. holly1985

holly1985 Member

We didn't run plays consistently. Sometimes Lin has the ball in his hands more so he plays much better(more asists/more points). Sometimes other players all run the points and Lin plays off the ball a lot more( More turnover for other players and Lin disappears).
    I'd rather Lin has all the turnovers in the world than Parsons/Harden/Delfino bring the ball up then lose it.
    If Lin doesn't run the point, he should try to become a better spot up shooter. It needs time though.
    But if you're talking about yesterday's game. We lost because we didn't protect the board, especially in the last minute. McHale is in love with the small lineup.