1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Conservative homeowner arrested for shooting would-be thief

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Carl Herrera, Jun 30, 2020.

1. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I don't really care bro. No one got shot for stealing did they? It's just odd that you are obsessed with the defense of criminals. Maybe you should become a lawyer and defend those poor poor criminals. Make a difference.

2. Reeko

Reeko Member

again, stop peddling this stupid talking point

if he had called the cops like a normal human being, this thread wouldn’t even exist

attempting to kill someone over petty theft is a crime, so this thread is about a petty thief stealing some Nazi flag, and a deranged attempted murderer...if u start busting off shots because someone stole an item from your yard and ran, your ass belongs in jail...so miss me with this “average joe” nonsense

3. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Not really sure why you care so much. I don't. I just wanted to point out that there seems to be an obsession here among some people here with defending criminals.I am not defending the guy who shot the thief. He is a criminal.

4. Reeko

Reeko Member

so u agree that he is a criminal, therefore there is no criminal vs average joe element here, yet u still came in here to push your stupid “people love defending criminals” agenda on here to people saying it is insane to shoot and possibly kill someone for stealing an item from the front yard...move along if you’re only interested in playing these nonsensical little games trying to distract from what’s actually going on with stupid agenda driven talking points

5. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I'm not defending the criminals. I just think it's funny how people spend a lot of time defending criminals on this board. You have to admit that this thread is all about people defending criminals. It's odd how that seems to be popular these days. Maybe it's all the movies and books that make the criminals into protagonists... people are overly sympathetic as a result maybe. Who knows. Maybe there are some personal reasons people here love to defend criminals.

6. Reeko

Reeko Member

this is exactly why you’re full of sh*t...people are saying that it’s not ok to shoot someone for stealing from the front yard and running away, something u agree with...yet it’s called “defending criminals”

just stop it with your low IQ BS

Personal reasons? Don’t be a coward and explain what u think those personal reasons could be for u to say such a stupid thing.

7. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

If it's criminal to shoot someone then I don't agree with it. You want me to have that position and you assume that but it's simply false. I think you're sympathetic to criminals because you're really concerned with this issue. I can't read your mind so I'd like to know more. I find abnormal psychologies to be interesting.

8. Reeko

Reeko Member

u just said this like 2 posts ago...

“I am not defending the guy who shot the thief. He is a criminal.”

so not only are u an agenda driven troll, but you’re so stupid u can’t even keep up with what u just said...

What game are u trying to play here? My position has been made clear. U call the cops if someone steals from the front yard and runs away, u don’t just start spraying bullets. That is not defending criminals. Your low IQ BS can not work on me. I’m not the one. U would thing you’d have learned your lesson after I demolished u in the Arbery thread. Handling little low IQ trolls like u is light work. U might as well just fck off and stop it with the stupidity before I have to bring out my belt and spank u again kid.

9. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I just said I am not defending the guy. And I also said I don't agree with it. Those things match. I think you are misreading my posts. And misrepresenting my argument. You need to chill.

10. Reeko

Reeko Member

u said he is a criminal...there was never any criminal vs average joe element in play here, yet here u come with nothing but pure agenda driven BS as if anyone here was “defending criminals”

like I said, just cut the bullsh*t and stop it with these little kid games

do not try and purposefully misrepresent what me and others are saying for your trolling purposes...I’m not down with that stupidity