1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Connecting the Trump-Russia Dots

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by adoo, Mar 8, 2017.

1. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Thanks, I think? :p

2. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

The Which hunt still on going?

3. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

"Which" hunt? The one that has all of the evidence connecting the Trump campaign to seeking Russian help in the election that isn't a witch hunt at all.

4. tmacfor35

Ha I just noticed that.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  5. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yeah, I was just having fun with that part. I make silly mistakes all the damn time.

6. tmacfor35

LOL it is all appreciated. It allows me to notice those things better in the future.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  7. adoo

adoo Member

8. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

Is Trump completely oblivious to how he looks? Have some dignity man, you are 70+ years old.

I hope everything is worth it for his wife. Yikes

9. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

If you are going to bump this thread at least have something that doesn't make it waste of a few precious minutes my maker granted me.

Its sad some of yall are still hoping dude is a Russian agent and cant see how ridiculous the accusations were from the start.

Yes the FBI thought it was worth their tim. Maybe they were just bored

10. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Hahaha the lefties are still clinging to hope!

Get out and enjoy life, boys. The media only seeks to rile you up and divide you so you get madder and madder, and continue watching so they get their advertising money. Think, people, think.

pgabriel likes this.
  11. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

So in what world is it that if you post updates of more reports of evidence of collusion or connections, is that just a Leftist attempt to grasp for straws? If during the Hillary email investigation, they found the 30,000 deleted emails, would that not have been news to you crazies on the Right?

Maybe you guys on the right just see Russia/Trump and don't bother because you think Russia is on your "Team" so its non-news, but just last week, it broke that Trump actually was in business with Moscow to do a huge Trump Tower in Moscow during the campaign.... you know after a year of Trump saying "I have no deals with Russia"...

I do think the Money Laundering investigation is kinda meh.... because we have known for over a year now that Trump tower in NYC is a cesspool for Russian Oligarchs to launder their money and it has been for years. That's not really news. What would be news is if Trump was just ignorant and complicit or if he was proven to have been an active participant in the scheme... which is why there is a freaking investigation.

However if you don't think these reports are significant don't freaking read them, and don't check this thread. Just keep living in your world where you believe Russia is TeamTexx or TeamBobby, or whoever. But don't expect to mock and bully people into not paying attention to real news that is evidence that our newly elected President has conflicts that make him compromised, and that he used the help of a hostile foreign power to get elected. If Obama had colluded with Iran or even ignorantly turned a blind eye to allow them to help Obama get elected through cyber warfare, I'm sure you idiots would be losing your Gdamn minds. Comparatively the responses on here are actually pretty damn calm.

But that's not the point... the point is trolls like Texx are simply coming here to bully people into thinking "Maybe I am taking this Trump/Russia thing too seriously, and check these updates too much"..... Don't listen to these trolls. If your instincts tell you... "Yeah this is bad for a future President to have done".... you don't need some sort of standard to live up to in agreement with the right wing nutcases to know what you are seeing is how you should feel about the subject. They will never agree with you, and just trolling you.

el gnomo likes this.
  12. adoo

adoo Member

so Putin-like.

one can infer that he has been a Putin-planted troll/bot, another useful idiot like Trump

13. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Let's be honest, we all want this thread to reach 100 pages. This is our Carmelo thread.

14. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Bot or not. His goal here is simple and could be effective. Its important to understand the methods because it is easy for bots or simply right trolls who have too much time on their hands, to be effective. Make people think that they are taking Trump/Russia too seriously, and bully them into thinking they are hyperventilating lefties. When really this is real news, and has always been.

If high crimes are committed and Mueller hands over the drafted articles of impeachment, its still up to a GOP led Congress to move forward with the impeachment which makes it 100% political. Simply stated - If this story isn't important politically to folks in places like Texas which are Red States for the most part, and Trump is still poling where he is, Paul Ryan won't do crap. That's why the goals of guys like Texx or bots like Texx will be to serve Trump by bullying people on internet forums to get them to stop paying attention or caring.

15. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Well, if there is nothing there, then let the investigation run it's course, why all this trying to block it? And firing people over it?

Yeah, sure there is nothing there - bunch of Ostriches.

DD

16. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

As the dots get closer...

Trump team 'fear White House staff wearing wires' to collect evidence for Mueller's Russia investigation
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...esident-election-robert-mueller-a7953196.html

17. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

So now I'm a Russian bully-bot. Yeah, that's it! The liberals have lost their minds in their desperate hysteria. Meanwhile the stock market is hitting record highs...

18. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

lol
    Mueller Rents Giant Warehouse to Store Evidence Against Trump
    By Andy Borowitz
    [​IMG]
    Photograph by SWNS / Alamy

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Robert Mueller is renting a massive warehouse facility in suburban Virginia to accommodate the approximately forty cubic tons of evidence against Donald Trump that the independent counsel’s investigation is generating on a daily basis.

Employing over two thousand workers in a warehouse the size of seven football fields, the Mueller investigation has become the fastest-growing sector of the U.S. economy, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

Working twelve-hour shifts, the members of Mueller’s evidence-storage team rarely leave the warehouse, where the punishing task of filing mountains of evidence against Trump proceeds around the clock.

“It’s like a city all its own,” one warehouse worker said. “There are people working in the Michael Flynn section who’ve never met the people working in the Paul Manafort section.”

While the warehouse workers are well paid, there have been issues with burnout. “The team in charge of filing all of Donald Trump, Jr.,’s different explanations of his meeting with the Russians had to take time off,” one worker said.

As gargantuan as the storage space appears to be, an aide to Mueller said that the investigation would soon be seeking a second, even larger warehouse. “We need a place to put all the Jared stuff,” the aide said.

19. mdrowe00

mdrowe00 Member

...my goodness.

...this isn't some "Onion" article is it?
    You know..."fake news"?

20. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

Nope, the Newyorker. I mean holy smokes, how much stuff does he have?