1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Connecting the Trump-Russia Dots

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by adoo, Mar 8, 2017.

1. JeffB

JeffB Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

And this is what we know publicly. Lord only knows what Mueller's team has on these people.

2. pirc1

pirc1 Contributing Member

It would be great if NSA have the transcript of this meeting because they were tracking the Russian lawyer.

3. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

NY congresswoman letter to Federal Election Commision to investigate Trump campaign for violations...

4. NewRoxFan

Or ask Putin... I am sure he has a recording.

Sweet Lou 4 2 and pirc1 like this.
  5. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

Okay I misunderstood.

6. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Seriously guys - the information was already out after the Times reported it at 11 AM - NOTHING TO SEE HERE - move along.

7. NewRoxFan

8. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yeah we are in uncharted waters here. If a candidate's team knowingly takes dirt on the opposing candidate from a known Russian emissary - meets with them to hear said information - regardless of the value of that information - is that treason?

After all they could just argue they are trying to win at all costs. It doesn't matter how the information was obtained by said foreign government - apparently this is the argument of Trump. That hacks by foreign gov't are ok, but leaks by citizens are not. Russia committed cybercrime against the U.S., and then used the fruits of that crime to aid a political campaign, a campaign that is now clear was aware that they were being aided by Russia and in fact met with them to get that dirt.

It may not be treason, but it sure does sound like a crime. One thing is for sure, if Clinton did this, people wouldn't be saying "lock her up" they would be saying, "electrocute her ass"

9. John Oliver

John Oliver Member

10. pirc1

Possible impeachment of the president?

11. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

Don jr is not the president.

12. pirc1

"Possible", who knows where this is all leading to.

13. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

This is such no news. Hillary campaign worked with the Ukrainian government to get dirt on Trump and failed. No treason, no impeachment. Nothing to see here

14. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I hope you are being paid well to troll, Junior. I would hate to think that you actually believe what you post down here. It is too stupid for words.

15. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

It's not my fault that you're misinformed and blinded when comes to your own sides wrongdoings.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/18477...oordinated-ukrainian-aaron-bandler#exit-modal

You can call me a troll all you want but that doesn't change the fact that what I stated is true.

16. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

You are as much a liar as your hero, Junior, with all respect due. That, or incredibly, unbelievably uninformed. I'll grant that you can type. That's about all I'll give you, at least in this forum.

17. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Insightful post comrade. Why aren't you upset by this? You're being taken for the biggest fools of all time and all you've got is false equivalency. How sad are you dude? Wow.

18. CometsWin

Trump junior doing a sting operation on the Russians. Damn, that guy is GOOD!

LOL

19. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Serious Q- Is there a way for the mods to check for bots on this site?

I'm sure basketball forums aren't a primary target for spreading propaganda, but you never know. According to the declassified report there were over a thousand at one given time on sites like Reddit etc so it would be nice to know if this site gets checked or not.

Sweet Lou 4 2, Xenon and Deckard like this.
  20. CometsWin

RussianLegend is probably a paid troll. When people register and head right for the D&D like John Oliver, then probably also a troll.