1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Congrats Utah

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by texanskan, May 5, 2007.

1. rocket_zoom

rocket_zoom Member

Yao will have 35 turnovers :D

Rocket Zoom

2. Pocket Rockets

3. khanhdom

khanhdom Member

100-1 utah jazz, this game is all jazzzzzz!!!!

4. lastopsuburb

lastopsuburb Member

Congratulations Utah, and thanks for be on your knees most of the time this series.

5. IROC it

IROC it Contributing Member

xnij on

xnij on

xnij on

6. declan32001

declan32001 Member

:D

JVG comes out of the locker room just before tip-off wearing a toupe and T-Mac refuses to ball until it's removed from the arena. Meanwhile Yao doesn't take any shots and just throws the ball as hard as he can into the nearest player's head (teammate or not) and we're down by 45 at halftime.

Back in the locker room JHo explains once again how he is the wealthiest player to ever wear a Rox uni. T-Mac ponders junior college while V-Span sits in a corner murmering "I'm better than Yao, I'm better than Yao..." and JVG starts chanting "I don't understand".

In the 2nd half T-Mac gets pissed off and puts himself into the game when JVG already has five players on the court and we get 8 technicals ridding us of every coach on the bench.

T-Mac then takes the ball up-court on every possession and jacks up every shot from mid-court going 18 for 36 with seven 4 point plays.

We lose by 20 and T-Mac is stunned: "Look, I scored 58 points in a half and we still lost. I'll sleep ok tonight."

Yao announces his retirement.

7. aussie rocket

aussie rocket Member

Useless Hopeless Scared sh!tless Rockets will turn up for Game 7 and get blown away by a superior Jazz outfit.

8. rlmjdime

rlmjdime Member

xnij, padlock, late damn call(i felt gay just writing that)

9. rawool

rawool Member

I agree, another bad shooting night.

10. awo86

awo86 Rookie

sleepy yet fidgety

11. otisthorpe3

otisthorpe3 Member

Jazz are the better team, plain and simple.