1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Condoms

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Lynus302, Oct 13, 2005.

1. Drewdog

Drewdog Contributing Member

I guess Im going to be the only one to respond to the actual question.

From personal experience, I feel that Durex makes a pretty good rubber (they have like 15 different types for hers and hims). You might as well not have sex if you are going to use Trojan. Those things are thick!!

Ive also heard that Kimono or Kyoto (something like that) makes a super thin raincoat. Dont know about the XL though.....

2. Isabel

Isabel Member

While I would prefer the organ to be bigger :) , it's hardly the deciding factor for me. Not at all. As they say, "it's not the length of the sword, but how you swing it."

(by the way, width is a big turn-on as well... those "fire hydrants" are interesting. Guys, be honest about your size, though. When you're measuring and telling someone how big you are, measure the middle of it, not the base of it. And don't go wearing Trojan Magnums and sliding out of them because you're not as big as you think you are. :D Anyway, for those out there with a third leg, there is hope... there are some ladies out there who think this is attractive and aren't afraid you'll hurt them. ;) )

3. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

Just do Virgins, and you won't have to worry aboutcondoms

4. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

shouldn't that be two apostrophes? y'all've

5. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

something about your post reminded me of this ad from craig's list. oh, and bassos do it deeper!

http://newyork.craigslist.com/about/best/nyc/102163632.html

==
    MC with three-legged guy in mid-town bathroom (& my dignity) - w4m - 25

Reply to: anon-102163632@craigslist.org
    Date: Wed Oct 05 16:40:31 2005

okay, I've sunk this low. I'm posting on Craig's list to find I guy I watched pee in a men's room in a midtown bar. Can my life get any sadder?

Well, here it goes. We "met" on Friday, when I made a joke about how unfair it was that you have such a short wait to pee compared to mine (the ladies room was OUT-OF-CONTROL), and you (jokingly?) offered me your spot in the men's room line. You had the most amazing green eyes, and I got so dopey looking at them I had to ask you to repeat yourself.

And I, drunk as a skunk, took you up on it, and went right in when the next guy came out. (much to the surprise of the OTHER guy still using the urinal). When I came out of the stall, you were just getting to said urinal. Of course, (again, I was quite plastered), I thought you would like some company while you drained it, so I came over to talk to you.

You were either really drunk, really tolerant, or really confident (or all three), cause you didn't miss a beat. I think I asked you your name and what you did, and I think you said something about opera(?), but I don't really remember. What I DO remember was drunken-open-mouthed staring at your massive, beautiful **** like a r****d schoolgirl. I simply did not know that they came in that size. Holy crap.

What I SHOULD have done is grab that big ol' handle of yours, pull you into the stall and get busy. I SHOULD have woke up this morning unable to pee, with a new definition of SORE...

But even drunk as I was, what I DID do was:

1. get really embarassed,
    2. try to wash my hands at a sink that clearly did not work,
    3. make some muffled comment about my sister's dildo,
    (which was creepy AND made no sense)
    4. hit myself in the face with the door on the way out, and
    5. left the damn bar

Not exactly the stuff of legend. So much for my penthouse forum letter.

So I'm thinking, why not give myself ANOTHER chance to make a fool of myself?

So, without ANY guarantee's that I won't turn bright red and run away... again... I'd love to meet you again, maybe for coffee? After all the stuff I just went on about, it's going to sound odd, but I really remember thinking that you were funny and nice. (It's got nothing to do with your eyes, hot body or third leg. Really. Not a bit. And yes, I am lying.)

Well, I've now hit rock bottom. If this is you, and you aren't completely laughing at me or terrified, hit me with a response. Tell me the bar we were at, and what my shirt said ( I KNOW we talked about that... and you did a bit of staring yourself, young man... naughty naughty. tsk tsk.)

I'll be the one over here under a rock. :)

6. Lynus302

Lynus302 Contributing Member

You haven't been here too long, huh?

Search for nad-nairing and explosive diarrhea and you'll get my drift.

And to whomever posted it earlier, yes, of course I was expecting a ton of people razzing me, if for no other reason than its a dick thread.

7. giddyup

giddyup Contributing Member

I think it was the spate of recent Sean Kemp threads that gave him hope...

8. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

Is this Shawn Kemp's p*rn name?

9. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

celibacy is not that bad...

10. Fatty FatBastard

I love this thread.

Look. I'm good in the sack. I know it. My girlfriends know it. My one-night stands know it.

The problem is that once that totally mind-numbing, toe-curling experience is over, you've still got a thinking, breathing human next to you.

LET ME TELL YOU KNOW THAT TEXAS TECH... (oh, sorry,)

LET ME TELL YOU BOYS NOW ONE THING!!!!

Personality beats a nice set of "D"s and a nice ass every day of the week....

Trust me. You have to like to talk to the girl you're dating.