1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Condi's Slip?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Rocket River, Apr 22, 2004.

1. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

She looks like an iguana to me....and he looks like a chimp.

2. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

I noticed that the network only showed the complete clip a few times. Afterwards, you only got the huge grin.

Deckard, my similar feaky experience was Gulf War I. In the run up, CNN Live went to a diner in Nebraska , I believe. Went booth to booth asking people about the upcoming US attack. A couple of older farmer types were all thumbs up, go for it, rah rah, bush I.

They then came to the next booth a younger man who said" I'm a vietnam veteran. I've seen war. This is completely immoral imho. I'm against it. They quickly went to the next booth which was "rah rah, go for it".

Later on Headline News they kept running the diner episode all day , only the vietnam veteran was eliminated. Freaky

3. glynch

It is wierd, but I saw one clip with Bush and Condi getting off a plane. There was something about the body language which made me wonder. I chalked it up to my dirty mind, but now........

4. glynch

Do you think this rumor will cause Bush to lose votes in the Bible Belt and the ex Confederacy?

5. Woofer

Woofer Contributing Member

No, because he just has to say the magic words pray, faith, and god. Sort of drowns out the facts.

6. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Editing is everything. If you watch enough news, sometimes you get to see the raw truth. Not often, but sometimes.

7. Refman

Refman Contributing Member

And here I was thinking that Condi had gone into the lingerie business. :)

8. Woofer

Woofer Contributing Member

With a mug like that, that could be scary. Better than Karen Hughes, though.

edit: or Laura Bush.

#28 Woofer, Apr 24, 2004
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2004
  9. rimrocker

rimrocker Contributing Member

People just don't slip up and refer to non-husbands as husbands or non-wives as wives.

There's some wierd mojo going on in the Bush White House.

10. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

I've been married about 25 years and I can't recall either one of us (the old lady and I) doing that, even when totally tanked, so you may have something there. Any other married folks out there ever had this particular slip?

Very freaky.

11. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

not just that but when do you say "my husband, i mean" when you are not married.

hell she is probably just completly stressed out.

12. Coach AI

Coach AI Contributing Member

AWESOME. A CS reference; though it took 14 posts to get in, so I'm a little disappointed...