1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

concert dilemma

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by pacman0590, Oct 24, 2010.

Tags:
?

which one

1. Ghostland Observatory

8 vote(s)
    57.1%
  2. Minus the Bear

6 vote(s)
    42.9%
  1. pacman0590

pacman0590 Member

friday night i need to choose one of the 2...

ghostland observatory: dont care TOO much for their music but hear their live show is too incredible to pass up on...

vs

minus the bear: their okay, i like their music, they just look boring live..

cant come up with a decision and need to decide soon
    already going to sublime/rome on friday :cool:

2. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

I voted Minus the Bear, since you seem to prefer their music more. You will find a way to enjoy yourself, if you actually like the music beforehand. I think this is the second time this year Minus the Bear has visited Houston, and Ghostland is here every so often.

3. AkeemTheDreem86

Live show > listening to a CD.

Go to GO.

4. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

I vote Minus the Bear also. I love their music, and to see them live would be even better.

Go for that one.

5. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I like Minus the Bear's music and have never seen them live. If you haven't seen them live and are just guessing they might be boring, I'd give them a shot to prove you wrong. If you are a fan of the music, they deserve a chance to have the benefit of the doubt about a live show.

If you see them, and find out they suck then don't see them live next time.