1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Comcast SportsNet Houston -- Current Providers

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Oct 10, 2012.

?

Who do you blame for the unavailability of Rockets games/CSN Houston?

1. Mostly CSN Houston (Partially owned by the Rockets)

555 vote(s)
    55.2%
  2. The TV Providers (Direct TV, AT&T, etc.)

114 vote(s)
    11.3%
  3. Both Sides Equally

337 vote(s)
    33.5%
  1. junk151

junk151 Member

Happy watching!

2. PumperX

PumperX Contributing Member

Hi there, I would like to thank you for your great tip. After following your step, I was finally able to watch Rockets on broadband. Thank you sooooooooo much!! This step is legit, for those has broadband, hurry and try it out now!

3. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

I had that happen once and I told them that I would dispute the charge on my credit card if they didn't get their **** together and sure enough a check was mailed the next day.

4. junk151

junk151 Member

Happy to help.

5. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

Out of site out of mind. Thanks Comcast/Les/Crain!

6. houston#1

houston#1 Rookie

Any estimation when will CSN be on Dish, Directv, etc.? I hate watching on internet.

7. vtkp99

vtkp99 Contributing Member

F..k the Rockets...Go Texans.

8. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Obviously.

9. LonghornFan

You have Comcast, correct? You can stay out of the thread since it's of no importance to you.

1 person likes this.
  10. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

I care that my fellow Rockets fans are not able to watch the Rockets at home. I also laugh at people who have to remind everyone that they don't care about the Rockets anymore.

11. LonghornFan

Dude, just stfu already. We get it. If we can't watch of course we're gonna continue to b****. You're adding nothing to this thread but more submissions to your outrageous post count. Go back to the D/D and post more spam pics of Dwight Howard that were oh so hilarious and genius.

12. vtkp99

vtkp99 Contributing Member

Stop bull sh!ting...you wouldn’t give a f.. about us, you just go in here to read for fun.
    If I already had Comcast (which never) I wouldn’t go to this thread and definitely won’t say anything either.
    once again: f..k the Rockets, f..k Comcast, f..k Les....GO TEXANS

1 person likes this.
  13. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

No, my best friends who I've grown up watching the Rockets with for 25+ years are affected by this and I think it sucks. Sorry if I find it funny and laugh at those of you saying you're not fans anymore or who come in here to remind us over and over and over that you don't care any more.

But I'll stop making your life even worse and stop making fun. But if you really are done with the Rockets, be done. Or quit being drama queens about it.

14. LonghornFan

Making my life worse, lulz. I would really, REALLY love to watch this team, but my life is in no way "worse" without the viewing pleasure. Trust in me.

And a drama queen reference coming from someone who acts like a child in the D/D daily. Comedy gold, Jerry.

15. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Excuse me? I act like a child in every forum daily.

16. Kim

Kim Contributing Member

I just can't do the internet streaming thing...I tried...it's just not the same. I have to completely change my hangout bars who all have Directv Sunday Ticket...I don't like living outside my box, damn it. Comcast is forcing me to either: 1) completely change my entertainment habits or 2) stop religiously following the Rockets. That sucks.

17. Willis25

Willis25 Contributing Member

people are saying that they aren't fans any more - if that were true, they likely wouldn't frequent a fan BBS. What people are saying is that they are going to (or, like me) are already finding other ways to deal with it. Would I like to watch some games? yes - am I frustrated at this lack of a deal? absolutely - am i figureing out that I can do other things with my time and still follow the rockets from afar? you betcha!

will I watch games, when and if, it comes to DTV? that deminishes more by the day and we lose games and the Harden luster wears off a bit - if I start getting in a different routine - I will likely go from frequent viewer to occasional viewer

1 person likes this.
  18. gossamer16

gossamer16 Member

How exactly does one reach the conclusion that people are being drama queens, when they obviously support their team but are extremely angry the Rockets, Concash, and the Astros have basically stuck it to 60% of Houston due to their greed. On top of just that these businesses are dependent on tax dollars for their stadiums but are still content to screw their loyal fans -- I more than think that justifies our angst. So you have craptacular service with Comcast, great, enjoy the games and go troll elsewhere please?

1 person likes this.
  19. Prince

Prince Member

Losing is good, I guess. Because if they keep winning, the more Comcast will ask for more money from our providers.

20. MONON

MONON Member

I keep thinking back to that Blazer/Comcast article. They're in the 6th year of their 10 year deal & still no deal with a major carrier. We're b****ing & we're only a month in. It don't look good, sports fans!:mad: