1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Colt McCoy, THE GREAT

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by tinman, Nov 7, 2010.

1. ItsMyFault

ItsMyFault Contributing Member

Uh, no DD. He won't continue to start after the Browns just beat the Pats. They'll bench him for winning.

1 person likes this.
  2. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

And you wonder why people don't respond to your private requests in chat.

tsk tsk tsk.

DD

3. ItsMyFault

lol... So from me pointing out your dumb question, all you can find is the time when I asked you to join a chat room so you could explain why Matt Schaub isn't an elite QB? Nice. If I were you though, I wouldn't want to bring up what happens in IRC, some people around here have some serious dirt on you.

4. DaDakota

Serious dirt on me? Are you kidding? Like I give two craps for something said in chat?

ROFLMAO ...seriously, this is funny......

Why SOOOOO serious?

You on the other hand, are a tattle tale, a guy who takes things in confidence and spreads them to others because they are desperate to be liked.....they sooo want some internet friends.

Dude, grow the hell up, and learn that when you are making friends with folks you don't go running around spreading rumors behind their backs.....mmmmkay...

DD

5. BucMan55

BucMan55 Contributing Member

All I know is Peyton Hillis got my wife about 45 fantasy points over the last two games.

So thanks Colt, for completing those handoffs and short passes to him. hehe

6. ItsMyFault

Haha... Are you sure it's me who's mad? ;)

Try again.

7. DaDakota

No, I just don't forget what you did.....and how you took a private conversation and published it.

No madness to it......it was straight up drama creating, troll being dirty.

Being a rat, or a tattle tale is not something to be proud of.....it is a sign of a desperate mentally weak kid.

DD

8. ItsMyFault

Oh yeah? Private conversation huh? That's not how I viewed it. Anyways, you brought it on yourself.

But yeah, let me answer your question without sarcasm... YES, he will continue to start.

9. DaDakota

Yes it was a private conversation, when you type an IM or email you don't expect someone to pass it on to others just to get noticed, it was a p***y cowardly move....end of story.

Run away Gingerbread man, run away......don't put me down as a reference when you apply to the great UT, because I would make sure you would never get in....we need men of character, not characters masquerading as men.

And he will start because he is good.

DD

10. sealclubber1016

Supporting Member

As a UT fan, i'm glad to see him off to a good start in his career, he's managed the games really well. Roethlisberger was once simply a game manager. Colt might become more, he might not, but glad to see him win.

11. Baseballa

Baseballa Member

Less fighting.

More Colt.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zzSr3moQEkE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zzSr3moQEkE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

12. DaDakota

THAT is an NFL QB ladies.

DD

13. ItsMyFault

OK, I'll be sure you get some flowers for my condolences of revealing "private conversation".

14. DaDakota

Admitting you made the mistake is the first sign of growing up, I am proud of you grasshopper.....

It was a private conversation and why you apologized so fast to me, in IM....and you know it.

Glad you at least admit it publicly.

Now a hint, when people are talking and having a conversation, don't go behind their backs to others and reveal said conversation, it is not cool, to anyone.

And I don't care what was said, or not said......if people with dirt want to air it on Clutchfans.....LOL..who cares.

DD

15. ItsMyFault

Sure DD. Whatever helps you sleep at night. :)

16. DaDakota

Damned skippy.....

You do a good job with video editing and are a positive to the board, keep up the good work.

now please do the board a favor and never reply to me again.....

Thanks,

DD

17. TheFreak

TheFreak Contributing Member

Just glad Bellicheat got beat by his former assistant. I'm sure he's pissed about it. Sweet.

18. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

JaMarcus Russell had a good game one time.

19. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Ryan Leaf and Chris Weinke won their first games.

20. Baseballa

Baseballa Member

Look, you can paint this however you want.

I'm not going to be one of those guys who will say Colt will be an All-Pro or anything.

But look at how his team reacts in the video I posted. They are all ecstatic when he got that TD. Not every NFL team reacts with pure jubilation at a TD like that.

They were floundering before Colt started vs. the Steelers. Now, all of a sudden, they have beaten two of the best teams in the league by double digits back to back. They are all playing better and having fun it seems.

Oh, and forgive us for enjoying the fact that our beloved QB, the one that EVERYONE made sure to tell us would not succeed in the NFL, is doing well.