1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Cologne] What are you wearing in 2016?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by ISOBall, Aug 28, 2016.

Tags:
  1. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

I have a bottle of Molecule 01, but I can't smell anything at all when I wear it on it's own. Sometimes I use it as a base to layer with other stuff, as it seems to help boost projection and longevity.

Since the weather's turned cold, I've been rocking more heavy hitters - Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille, Tuscan Leather, Oud Wood. Tried his new one, F*cking Fabulous, but it wasn't really my cup of tea. Also that name is horrendous.

Other than the TF's, also been wearing Creed Viking, Hermes Ambre Narguile, and Parfums de Marly Herod.

RocketBlood likes this.
  2. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

I’ve read this and have heard other people say it. That’s odd to me because I can definitely smell it. It has a really pure and sterile scent. Hard to explain but definitely noticeable to me. I would pair it with Aventus often, but I ran through my last bottle of that very quickly.

3. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

Yeah before I got it, I thought people were exaggerating, but I really can't smell anything at all lol. It literally smells like nothing to me. I pair it with Aventus as well, works wonders when used like that.

Speaking of Aventus, there's been reports of people finding 75ml bottles at TJ Maxx and Marshalls for $200. Not a great deal by any means compared to online discounters, but still interesting that Creed has reached those stores.

4. RocketBlood

RocketBlood Contributing Member

Is Amazon a legit site to get cologne or avoid it?

5. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

As long as it's Sold By/Shipped From Amazon, you're good to go. I'd avoid 3rd party sellers.