1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

College Football Intro's

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by ferrari77, Oct 15, 2012.

1. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

This is from a couple of weeks ago but I was wondering if anyone on here saw this on the Key & Peele show.
    I thought it was hilarious

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gODZzSOelss" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

Most of the Gold was in the East intro's. By the time they got to the West I think they started to run out.

3. McNultyisDrunk

McNultyisDrunk Contributing Member

I need to start watching this show; the first minute after the end of DVR'd South Park always cracks me up.

4. LoganRoxFan

LoganRoxFan Member

Pretty stupid until the 3:18 mark.

5. micks96

micks96 Member

I smiled once or twice. Idk what the ratings are, but the show is not funny to me. Tosh isn't as funny and Brickleberry might be the worst show on tv right now.

6. Poloshirtbandit

I've watched a couple episodes of Tosh and is he just going for the gross out thing now? Nearly every skit I watched was really gross, and I usually have a high tolerance for that kinda stuff.

7. 713

713 Member

never found tosh.0 funny.

NOTHING can touch south park though.

8. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

I'm probably giving them a little extra credit for their Mad TV time but I thought that was reasonably funny.