1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Colin Kaepernick better than Tom Savage?

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Snow Villiers, Sep 11, 2017.

?

Would he have been a better option than Savage and Watson?

1. Yes

63.5%
  2. No

36.5%
  1. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

Yep, precisely my words chief. Well done by you in inferring that from the link presented to you.

Dude you sound dumber the more you continue on that path.
    Has Savage even thrown for a TD in the NFL yet? I'm guessing he has right? Hopefully at some point Savage can get his job back from the rookie QB who already has what Savage doesn't. A TD pass in the NFL.
    Let us know when that happens as you continue with the ridiculous take on Kaep.

Lol keep going. NO team huh. Do tell, how many teams, coaches, front office personnel and beat writers have you discussed this with? You got that great insight from convo's with various NFL personnel folk?
    Let me know and I'll know whether you should or shouldn't be talking football... "like, at all".

el gnomo, TheRealist137 and Fulgore like this.
  2. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

LOL, yeah I'm the one that sounds "dumber", meanwhile you keep going to bat for a glorified wildcat QB who washed out of the league already....

Anyway, keep paying attention to football and one of these days you might get why an accurate QB would be more valuable to teams than a wildcat QB.

3. ferrari77

Hmmm...washed out-blackballed...
    To each his own.

'Preciate the advice though chief.
    Maybe one of these days I'll get that hook up which you have to all 32 NFL teams, their FO's, coaching staffs and beat writers and garner that intel which you obviously have developed in order to come on here and let us all know definitively that "No team would take Kap over Savage".

Hopefully one of these days you won't let your biases stand in the way of actual fact and legitimate stats...but do you sir. Continuing doing what you do on this here CF board.

el gnomo and TheRealist137 like this.
  4. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

It's funny you say that given that there's no football argument for your boy Kap and the ONLY reason you are going to bat for him is due to his non-football nonsense. We might as well start calling him Jeremy Lin if it wouldn't be such an insult to Lin given how certain people zealously defend him due to non sports related matters.

5. el gnomo

el gnomo Member

I already posted the stats, but your tubby snowflake virgin ass has me on block since you can't handle the truth :p

6. ferrari77

Are you still posting about this? Jeez, must've really resonated with you as you sure are trying to justify your losing argument but hey, good job good effort champ.

No football argument despite evidence posted to the contrary. Hopefully you don't go along each day dragging others along with your argument on that "blind leading the blind" path.

Carry on.

TheRealist137 likes this.
  7. tmactoyao

tmactoyao Member

what kind of question is this?

he's obviously better than savage. savage is probably the worst starting qb in the league after josh mccown.

i hate kap (not for political reasons) but he's still around like the 20th best QB in the league.

Fulgore and el gnomo like this.
  8. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

Will Rick make the call?

9. ballgame

ballgame Member

WISHING I WAS A FLY ON THE WALL IN McNAIR'S OFFICE.....This will prove if McNair's statement were directed towards the players or for someone else.

10. J.R.

J.R. Member

11. ballgame

ballgame Member

At least you had the first part right. " Yeah you are one that sounds dumber"