1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Colin "Coward" says Bill Worrell was HIGH praising Harden's 60pts and goes on anti-Harden rant

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by hakeemthagreat, Feb 1, 2018.

1. nickb492

nickb492 Contributing Member

I have seen the the other talking head videos and wanted to get angry about most of them just blowing off Harden's game and most only have disparaging comments about Game 6 and blah blah blah. Even Michele Beade back handed comment about it was "regular season" award made my eyes roll. But you know what? **** em. They don't respect Houston and never will. I'm fine with that. He will never have a career like Bill's so who cares what he has to say.

2. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

Except... Cowherd said Harden *is* MVP this season. He didn't say the same about Westbrook last year.

3. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

Harden didn't quit. He had nothing left. He put it all out on the court for us and only fans still respect him. We know something weird happened and that he wasn't himself, but he still showed up on the court.

It's like the man got in a car wreck during game 5 and ya'll are surprised that he played poorly? Get off the media's nuts and jump on the Rocket bandwagon. There's more room over here and you're a helluva lot more welcome over here with our Texas hospitality. Enjoy being friends with a bunch of grown up valley girls if you wanna keep your loyalty with LA and New York "NBA Experts".

Get on a train that means something.

4. bro2044

bro2044 Member

Wow. What a moron.

don grahamleone likes this.
  5. theimpossibles1

Why do so many people care what these self-absorbed talking heads think?!

Stop posting these stupid ass threads!

6. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

That rebound came right after the buzz from the 60th point free throw setting the rockets record. He had never seen that many points from a rocket before so I think the call was outstanding.

Bill hasn't been great the last few years but that call was fine.

Houstunna likes this.
  7. threepointshot3

Thy are in a viewers based businesses so the more outlandish things you say the more viewers you garner. Skip bay less was a nobody before his queen James rants

8. hakeemthagreat

Love Bill. Feel like I grew up with him

bleedroxred79 likes this.
  9. sTeKcOr22

sTeKcOr22 Member

Was surprised to see Bill back after he announced his retirement. Have to wonder if he was being forced out or his love for the NBA or the Rockets convinced him to give it one more year, possibly further.

10. rockets13champs

I want Bill to come out and speak against Collin Cowerd

11. UTAllTheWay

UTAllTheWay Member

I seriously can't stand the "It was against Orlando" argument.

It's literally never been done before. The team it came against means absolutely nothing.

12. RiceRockets

RiceRockets Member

Nah Cowherd hates Westbrook even more lol.

Usually I big time agree with Cowherd that being enamored with triple doubles is stupid and it gets way too much attention because it's not really that important. But a 60 point triple double is just insane and using this as the game to make an example of it is so so so dumb.

If Harden got a 10/10/10 game with 8 turnovers, -20, lost the game against the magic and was being praised for triple double then that's the time to have a massive rant on it.

13. Rockets4lf

Rockets4lf Member

Why do people that never play basketball talks about basketball? The guy look like he cant even walk to his driveway let alone play basketball.

14. iNoseBleedRed

iNoseBleedRed Member

May this guy suffer a flat tire in subzero temperatures

15. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Whoever solves the answer to this riddle will save the modern world.

BonziWellsGOAT likes this.
  16. mockster

mockster Member

Kobe Bryant 80 against a crap team is praised though

Double standards much?

17. jimmyv281

jimmyv281 Member

If Dirk , ever did this he would be all over Sports Center...or Chandler Parsons...

18. BleedsRocketRed

I know I am late to this party but I just want to say one thing to this Colin dude.

**** you man. **** off and I dont want you ever talking about anything Rockets again. Especially Bill Worell and Hakeem Olajuwon.