1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

COINCEDENTAL

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DJ, Apr 16, 2003.

1. DJ

DJ Member

The Rockets last home game at the Compaq Center is coincedental because the then Vancouver Grizzles, and current Memphis, last game in Vancouver was against the Rockets. Three years ago, the Rockets called a timeout in the second quarter with 7:26 in the second quarter (Barkley's last game) and this year they called a timeout at that same exact time in that same quarter. Whenever, we play the Grizzles at the end of the regular season someone always have a breakout game. The last time it was Cato with a monster game, which earned him the nickname VolCato. This year, Terrence Morris came through with seventeen points on eight of nine shooting.

2. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Somebody in this thread has an awful lot of time on their hands and it aint me.

3. DJ

DJ Member

It's not that I have a lot of time on my hands. I just have a good memory as to when things about the Rockets happen and seeing similar things trigger my memory. Because I am a Barkley fan, I knew all about when he played his last game and in the chat room I saw some one write that we had a timeout at 7:26, the same time that Barkley checked out of the game after making his last shot.

4. prettyricky

prettyricky Member

Exactly 26 years and 26 days ago @ 7:48 a.m I was exiting the womb.