1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Coach K vs Pop

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by VanityHalfBlack, Sep 14, 2014.

?

head to head who da best?

1. Coach K

9.6%
  2. Pop

76.3%
  3. Milkhair?

14.0%
  1. houactuar

houactuar Member

My points are logical. Paul George didn't lose everything. Maybe he lost a season in the nba where he will still get paid under a guaranteed contract. Why is Woj feeling so sorry for pg? No one forced pg to play. He wanted to represent his country. I think you have to realize that Woj has to dream up stuff to write sometimes to fill up dead space. Am I not allowed to think his take is idiotic? Paul George got hurt playing basketball in a freak accident. So would it be better if a college player got hurt playing and then never got paid in the nba? Or should the US just not compete at all? Should we cancel the Olympics too? Maybe we should shorten the nba season and playoffs too, after all, someone may get hurt. Sorry Woj is an idiot with this take. That's my opinion. Flame me as a troll if that's all you got. Might be better to actually support why you agree with his opinion rather than send me insults.