1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

CNN/ORC poll: W more popular than O

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by basso, Jun 3, 2015.

1. Baba Booey

Baba Booey Contributing Member

Saying anyone else would have done the same thing is not giving credit. It is clearly diminishing credit.

Of course...this is all expected from the biggest partisan hack in the D&D.

2. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

Everytime Obama's approval rating %s drop, we have a new thread like this.

3. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

Bush is extremely popular when he's clearing brush on his ranch, not so mch when he's in charge of anything.

4. cwebbster

cwebbster Contributing Member

My penis is more popular than both O and W

5. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

How about you post what I actually said? I said

"I'm not sure that wasn't just something that pretty much any president would have done if given the opportunity."

I'm still not sure that pretty much any president wouldn't have made the same or similar decision, but I'm glad he did the right thing.

Either way, thinking that I'm "the biggest partisan hack" in the D&D just shows that you aren't the brightest peanut in the turd that is the D&D and that your opinion should be pretty much ignored.

6. TheresTheDagger

Or Bill Clinton.

7. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Coming from the guy who still believes the Iraq war was still a good idea.

8. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This is just a troll thread. They don't care about logical thinking, just care they can spin something so they can kick the liberal ant hill and what the chaos in delight.

9. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

The guy picked a drive-time talk show host for a cabinet role, was showing off drawings and taking selfies of an Irish rock star during a funeral for one of greatest freedom fighters in African history. His humility denotes a lack of depth or vision beyond the trappings and social currency of political office, particularly as redemption for his dreadfully unproductive adulthood despite having better resources, more opportunities and far better parental examples and pedigree than most.

10. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Thank you for the common sense. Comparing snapshots of the two in completely different contexts is just silly and desperate. There has been 8 years of wind to blow much of the stink off of Bush. In 2007, he was a complete dumpster fire for his party who put their nominee behind the 8-ball.

Stuff like this is breakfast, lunch and dinner talk for right-wing kooks.