1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

CNN censors CNN Sucks chant

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by dachuda86, Jun 19, 2019.

1. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Those who want polling need to look at the Dems who have the data. They follow this stuff and are panicking. When the Dems pick their guy, then we will know more as polling that is public is limited. I looked but didn't see any. I am going off the obvious tells. As for people thinking the economy has nothing to do with the president, you're wrong. It's not some out of control beast. A good leader who inspires confidence props the economy up and one who keeps policies in place that are pro business expansion, not anti growth. Trump is all of those things and that's why the economy is white hot. Don't be pissy because he is growing the economy. If Obama was nearly as successful, you'd give him credit. So if the economy sinks this year or in Trump's second term, I'll hold you to it and tell you that it wasn't Trump's fault.

mick fry likes this.
  2. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Aggregate polling showed Hilary would lose actually if you put it all into context, especially the midwest rust belt, and CNN and experts ignored it. I largely use polls when available, but you have to know the the Dems have private research and the fact that they are cutting lose reparations means they are panicking about the black vote. Period. That is an ace in the sleeve and these is not another reason to play it. They are not some wonderful sweet people. You are naive if you think there are other reasons for it than to be a racial wedge issue.

Astrodome and mick fry like this.
  3. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Que?

4. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The funniest part of this post is how you credit Trump with lowering black unemployment. Trump, the man who does nothing but golf and tweet has done NOTHING for this country but tear it apart. He rides the tidal wave of what was done before him and if anything is destroying the economic boom created by Obama with his trade war nonsense.

Yet fools like you think he is the Black Jesus because that's what you have been told to think. Smart people aren't fooled like you are. Dems aren't rolling our reparations and I doubt you even understand what reparations would even be.

Trump is a failed businessman who managed to succeed by becoming a celebrity and having foreign sharks prop up his real estate failures. And you are stupid enough to buy into it and deny your own right wing racist agenda by attacking democrats.

You sound like someone from the German Workers Party in the 1920's

5. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

More crazy lou.

6. Nolen

Nolen Contributing Member

I really think people who want polling data can just look it up. I think that because you don't have data to back up your premise, you're leaning very heavily on your "take".
    No offense, but this reads very awkwardly. I think I know what you mean. Perhaps 'internal' polling is more accurate than public data, but I don't know. But there is a lot of public data.
    I share your cynicism for what motivates a lot of politician's actions and words. But in their defense, even the most principled have to craft a response to any growing narrative, and reparations are getting some media right now, so all candidates have to have a take on it.
    I disagree that that dem candidates as a group are panicking about the black vote because they are leaking to Trump. There's absolutely no data I've seen that backs that up, and it makes zero sense that AA voters are switching republican when the party is reaching it's most racist zenith in decades. I'll change my tune if I see some data.

Now, individual dem candidates may be worried about how they each poll with AA voters. Bernie, Pete, and maybe Warren are all concerned. So maybe reparations is a cynical ploy to win support. But to say that they are worried about losing the black vote to Trump- that is, frankly, preposterous.
    There is much agreement from Forbes to the WSJ to the Economist and beyond that Trump does not inspire confidence. A single tweet from him causes stocks to tumble. He is irrational, irascible, immature, and changes his mind day-to-day on important issues. Go take a read what business leaders had to say about him during the government shutdown showdown.
    Let's say the tax break spurred economic activity- is it going to pay off the one trillion hole it will blow in the deficit? I'd love to read news that it will. The likely result is the bubble we're in has expanded and it'll crash that much harder when the chickens come to roost. And for that, yes, the president will have to answer.
    I think you mean the opposite of above? Not sure what you mean here.

fchowd0311 and biff17 like this.
  7. Nolen

Nolen Contributing Member

Maybe I'm missing some history between you two, but seeing that dachuda hasn't been calling names, I don't think this kind of response is helpful.

dachuda86 likes this.
  8. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

I laughed. You are in a real tizzy on this one. I for one enjoy watching a band of ignorant clowns with red hats on chanting CNN sucks like they're in a high school cafeteria. This certainly qualifies for "brains" for a Trump voter. Nicely put.

9. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

Oh he has called plenty of names. He's got a multi-thread full troll going on.

10. asianballa23

asianballa23 Member

dont they have one of the worst rating of all cable news network?

11. Buck Turgidson

Actually, the gods2 guy is a nutjob racist and a murderer. Look at his website, then read about Yahweh ben Yahweh.

mdrowe00 likes this.
  12. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

They need to embrace it like Kurt.

13. biff17

biff17 Member

So wait are we playing attention to polls or what now?

How do we factor in all of the white voters he is losing?I

It's this type of thinking and rhetoric that is going to cause overconfidence among Trump supporters and cause him to lose in a landslide.

mdrowe00 likes this.
  14. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Call me a Nazi some more. Really, just keep milking the halocaust for your political agenda. Doesn't look bad at all.

15. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

You don't know what Trump is capable of. He is much better at campaigning than you think. The left is still thinking he is stupid. Trump looks dumber than he is.

I would heed Miichael Moore who knows the working class well. He called it last time and he is calling it now. He hasn't lost support.

16. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Trump is not intelligent in the way most of his supporters think he is, and he’s not stupid in the way most of his critics think he is.

Trump has been well trained for decades from the likes of his mentor Roy Cohn, McCarthy, Roger Stone, and of course Richard Nixon who has more connections to Trump than most think. He is basically their protege and he’s become skilled over the years at their game of manipulation, intimidation, and of course lying.

Trump is good at what he does not because of disciple and intelligence, but because of trained skill. It’s a tick, and a reaction to any situation he comes in contact with in life. Never apologize, tell the media a flat out lie and talk over them so nobody can hear a rebuttal, and divert, divert, divert.

This method owns the news cycle all day every day when a person like Roy Cohn or Roger Stone is President of the United States. It just naturally becomes something that works for him to gain a cult like following that really are just in love with the reality TV show which he naturally is good at. He was never a disciplined TV producer either. Put the camera on him, and just roll with it, and his bullish$& is must see TV like Snookie, Flava Flav, or that guy Puck from the Real World.

So yeah... he concerns me in 2020 and he should be considered the front runner by all standards. But let’s not act like he’s some master strategist mad scientist.... he’s just highly skilled at bull sh$& that is must see TV, and Americans are in love with bullish&$ Brain Dead reality tv.

I also think he’ll have higher turnout in 2020 than in 16 because a lot of his “fans” didn’t think he was winning anyways in 16, but in 20 might feel some weird loyalty they didn’t in 16. Look at 2018 and I think you’ll see a good indicator of 2020 than 2016. Trumplicans gaining seats in the Senate (electoral college test) but getting wiped out in the House (popular vote) should be a warning shot.

Trump could lose the popular vote by 5 million in 20 but still win the electoral college again if Dems don’t find a way to call out his BS on trade in particular and make a clear cut easy to understand case for their own positions to low education white voters in the Midwest states and old farts in Florida, etc.

#56 dobro1229, Jun 22, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2019
    Nolen likes this.
  17. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

FIFY

18. fchowd0311

Trump doesn't have to lose support. The type of people who are fond of Trump will always be fond of Trump. He's a cult of personality. The most true statement Trump has ever stated is that he won't lose supporters even of he murdered someone on 5th avenue.

Trump can easily lose just by different coalitions of citizens turning out at the polls more.

You seem to have a very fundamental misunderstanding of how slim Trump won the election by. He won key swing states with a accumulated margin of 70 thousand vote.

biff17 likes this.
  19. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

They don't care about reality, just like Trump they believe they will win again easily - and that will be their downfall. Just like Clinton was haughty about her chances, now Trump and their supporters are. They have no idea what's coming in 2020

20. fchowd0311

I'm actually pretty happy that these are the narratives shaping up. Left leaning YouTube channels like David Packman, TYT, Majority Report etc and establishment print media such as NYT and WaPo are paranoid as **** and are telling their audience and readers how pessimistic they are about 2020 and believe Trump has a strong chance of re-election while most of the right wing channels and their viewers such as @dachuda86 are hyping up 2020 as a landslide and constantly meme the 2020 DNC field as no serious competition.

This is a good thing actually and I'm perfectly fine with these narratives staying the same until election day.

biff17 likes this.