1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ClutchFans] Video from Day 2 of Training Camp

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Oct 1, 2008.

1. diegot143

diegot143 Member

thanks for giving me my daily dose lol :D

2. tim562

tim562 Contributing Member

Thanks big time clutch.......if you need some help going out there and recording the rockets I will gladly offer my services. :D :D

3. Layupdrill

Layupdrill Member

awesome videos! thanks very much!! :cool:

4. J.R.

J.R. Member

Nice videos. They get me excited for the real action ;) :). Glad to see AB and Yao are ok. Looks like Joey Dorsey really is "Ray Lewis with a basketball"

5. duel128ttvusa

duel128ttvusa Member

Thx clutch! this is what i have been looking for.......some action, real play!

Man just can't wait for the season to start!

6. Mac#5

Mac#5 Member

looks like chuck is wearing a face gaurd...

Thanks clutch

7. onlyloveMB

onlyloveMB Member

Barry is an outstanding guy, What a nice pass to Hayes

8. freemaniam

freemaniam 我是自由人

Thanks for the coverage, Clutch.

Did you interviewed Rafer on Day 1?

9. FFz

FFz Member

apparently there is a chuck hayes dunk over landry... did you get it? Thanks for the videos either way. Very interesting.

10. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Awesome, thanks Clutch.

I can't get over this team. I keep forgetting we have certain players at certain times.

"Oh crap, I forgot we signed Brent Barry"

"Holy cow, Landry did re-sign, didn't he?"

"Freaking Joey Dorsey...badass!"

I've never been more excited about a Rockets season.

11. Alvin Choo

Alvin Choo Member

rafer missing an open 3. Typical of him.

Who is no 2? The one that made the block. Is that that DJ Strawberry?

How is the 2 camp invitee playing? Any good? I cant recognize them.

12. J.R.

J.R. Member

#2 is Luther Head!! And I keep seeing a number 8. Who is that?

13. mich

mich Member

Thx. Very nice clips. Is Yao OK after blocking?

14. bringonthe3s

bringonthe3s Member

I'm quite worried about the team's C position :(

Haven't gotten any positive news regarding Marcus Campbell, the only 7 footer aside from Yao.

If he doesn't make it, Yao will only be the 7 foot plus player in our team.

Even if we get Deke, it worries me to enter another season without another legit big center. If Yao picks up early fouls/foul trouble the whole game, who will come out next?

Deke - Might not be in a game shape by then
    Joey - I know he's a beast in college, but yet to be proven and really undersized.
    Luis - Makes him less effective for us in this position.

I know we might do well in a small ball scenario, but a lot of teams have prepared for that scenario already. Especially the likes of Boston, Lakers, Hornets, Jazz, Pistons, Spurs.

I hope we can get a young tall C to backup Yao, or we might end up in the same situation last year :(

15. batkins

batkins Contributing Member

DJ Strawberry

16. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

Same here. I am so focused on the Artest deal that when I see names like Barry, Dorsey and Landry (finally) it takes me a second to remember those guys are also on the squad. The funniest thing is I had not thought about Scola much at all after the Olympics ended until I saw him in one of Clutch's videos. He is going to make great strides this season and I'm confident will be good for 15 points and 7-8 boards a game if he can get 30 minutes a night and I think he will as I expect him to log most of the minutes at backup C.

17. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Thanks so much for the clips, I feel so connected to whats going on with these...!!

18. ParaSolid

ParaSolid Member

Let's just get this season started man!!! Life is just so much better when the NBA season starts.

19. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

Youtube shut down uploads last night for a maintenance period, so here are the interviews after yesterday's practice....

Ron Artest (6 minutes):
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ta6U5PrwPw8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ta6U5PrwPw8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Tracy McGrady (8-9 minutes):
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5eoYsYUvgGo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5eoYsYUvgGo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Rick Adelman on the backup point guard spot:
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/L7D8WmHdzsE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/L7D8WmHdzsE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Couple of questions for Rafer Alston:
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gnjW9Yeusec&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gnjW9Yeusec&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

20. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

Great videos Clutch, Thank you very much. Good to hear that shoulder is not an 'issue'