1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ClutchFans] Video from Day 1 of Training Camp

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Sep 30, 2008.

1. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

couple of things:
    Steve looks effing amazing. Seriously, the guy looks damn good. I love his attitude, it is what it is. I think last season really humbled him.

Ron-Ron looked fierce. Like Tae Diggs. Seriously, the guy scared me, but damn I'm glad he's on our side. Plus, listening to him, I got Boston Celtics vibes, I don't know why. To a certain extent he's right, if we're all healthy, no matter who we put on the court, we'll run you over.

Above all, Matt Bullard looked best :D . Dude, suit up and help us out!

2. Michael Phelps

You realize that Bill told him to wear something nice. And then Bill ordered he ask Steve a question.

3. rajc17

rajc17 Member

who said this? and what video was this mentioned on. i can only view artest's video and francis video.......

4. Michael Phelps

Yeah the Dorsey video is gone haha.. I guess Clutch didn't want anyone watching it or something was wrong with it, he removed it from YouTube.

5. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

Really, cool i guess? I meant suit up as put on a Jersey, but that works too. Unless I can'ts reads good, which is always a possibility....

6. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

cool, thx

7. Michael Phelps

Nah, Man I was just making a joke. :)

8. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

Hey, if Ron Artest still believes in Steve Francis, so will I. : :cool:

9. joesr

joesr Member

Thank you clutch, your articles are nicely written too!

10. got em COACH

got em COACH Contributing Member

dorsey is 1 :cool: cats. Seem like a chill dude and funny.SF3 is 3 -4 wks away, so does that mean he'll get some playing time once the season starts just like shane or he'll be inactive til someone gets hurt for him to get a shot?

11. nolimitnp

nolimitnp Contributing Member

snorg tees!

12. smoothie

smoothie Jabari Jungle

ron artest also believes he's a good musician.

steve looks like he's in good shape, and by all accounts is practicing well, but lets wait and see how he handles himself in a full contact scrimmage. sometimes (and i'm not saying this is you) people assume that he will go back to his contributing ways without realizing how little of a chance he really has to return to that kind of form. it reminds me of how hard it was for fans to let bob sura go.

13. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

Anyone notice how SF3 kept watching the practice still going on. You can tell he really wants to be playing now.

14. jpapi0022

jpapi0022 Member

Francis looks really motivated this year. Last year you can tell he was caught off guard but like our old coach JVG said. Practice is nothing you can practice all you want. You have to play a real live NBA game to determine if your in shape or not. Something like that but we all will have to wait 3-4 weeks just like him or maybe even a bit longer.

15. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

What more is there to say other than Thanks Clutch.

DD

16. jedicro

jedicro Member

Good news is that we should have about 10 mins of scrub time in the 4th of every game after we've sealed the game where we can give everyone some playing time.

Ok that may be a little overly optimistic :D

17. Ismail

Ismail Member

Thanks Clutch!

Steve looks in great shape, much better than last year -- he looks slimmer than he's ever looked since after he got traded.

It'll be interesting to see what Barry has to say on training camp so far.

18. stonecold999

stonecold999 Member

thanks clutch... you are the man!! now we have something to check it out on a daily basis....

19. JayLau910

JayLau910 Member

this is why i've been waiting for training camp to start ... heh.

thanks clutch.

i didn't even realize bullard was the one that asked that last question ... maybe he's curious to see what steve's got left. i somewhat think that last question was a more of a test from bull to see if steve knew the correct answer in his circumstance.

ron workin hard ... gotta love it. like how he mentioned how everyone seemed to be working real hard in the offseason. always a good thing.

dorsey ... you're going to get rookie hazing ... it's inevitable haha. if he continues to turn off his phone, i can only imagine how the veterans would mess with him ...

20. smoothie

smoothie Jabari Jungle

in a world, where players don't play, one brave group will fight.

Injured Reserve Roster Spot winner: Steve Francis "I said wave that towel Luther!"

AND

Injured Reserve Roster Spot Nominee: Luther Head "My arm's tired stevie, I can't do it."

...Star in one of the most inspiring films of our generation...

Steve Francis, Luther Head, Mike Harris, Chuck Hayes, and Introducing Joey Dorsey...

The Garbage Gang

This Fall.