1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ClutchFans] Video: Chris Paul Rally (Complete)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jul 14, 2017.

1. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

Wow. LOL.

2. mockster

mockster Member

So are we signing Bobby Brown?. Chris Paul likes him, James harden likes him. He's plays decent and showed some spark in the last two games of the season.

Bids9 likes this.
  3. bilaal14

bilaal14 Member

Can we just sit back and enjoy this.... he is going to be gold in this offense... not imagine Melo!!!

oogie boogie likes this.
  4. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

To get in, and out a whole lot quicker. It was unbearably hot, the sun was super strong beaming right on top of my head for 1.5 hours, I have a headache currently because of it.

I wasn't expecting Paul to come out and shake my hand or anything lol, but I was hoping for a better view of the stage, to see the press conference (I couldn't even though I showed up 30 minuted before the door opened) and I thought Harden was going to come out but it's whatever.

5. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Hey don't feel sorry for me, at least I got in.

A lot of people didn't make it in after the same if not longer of a wait, a lot of people had small children who couldn't stand the heat, I even saw some poor babies drenched in sweat.

6. Play07

Play07 Member

Thanks for posting him and harden are going to be very tough to guard with capela ready for the alley

djperm and bilaal14 like this.
  7. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

can't really understand anything anyone is saying ...including CP3. But i appreciate the vid.

8. dmenacela

dmenacela Contributing Member

D'antoni like a boss. Good

9. threepointshot3

Paul's press conference was a delight to watch. He is a genuine and a funny individual.

10. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

Cp3 - welcome

You aint no Ricky Rubio but whole of H Town behind yer

11. Rokman

Rokman Member

That sucks Nick!! Sorry to hear that man! Les should have opened the doors wide open and allowed the place to get flooded. Would have made a much better effect for the introduction. The seats actually look mostly empty.

12. SinceEverSince

Thanks @Clutch. Question for you? Odds Anderson makes the opening day roster?

13. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

Oh my god we have the point god and hes joy!! to watch!

14. ClutchCityReturns

ClutchCityReturns Contributing Member

Exactly. Seems like a trend with the Rockets that their special events are never quite as special as advertised. Even the dollar beer promotions are a cheap trick.

Dave2000 likes this.
  15. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Dayum, Dan Toney was too calm and almost missed the handshake because Calvin was on CP.

[​IMG]

#35 daywalker02, Jul 15, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2017
  16. clutch citizen

clutch citizen Contributing Member

What? This is a Houston media outlet?

17. Caesar

Caesar Member

I think CP3 ends up ISO'ing Calvin. Felt like he was a bit annoyed with the whole "bowing" thing and Calvin was a bit too aggressive.

18. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

At least it was inside ... When Dwight came to town they dropped all those banners and wanted to do it outdoors! I didn't mind all the sweaty, wriggling bodies it's right up my alley, but I think it was triple digits and it made alot of people lay it down. Seemed like it was more crunk for Dwight too.