1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Clutchfans thread about Spurstalk thread about Clutchfans threads

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Daddy Long Legs, May 1, 2017.

1. Bruce Bowen

Bruce Bowen Member

I think Pat Beverly takes offense to that...

2. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

Dude dont be that guy. I hate frontrunning trash talking fans. Im a firm believer that you should win or lose with class. Long series to go but you sound like a sore loser after game 1.

Why take shots at our championship history or 60 game history?

Long series to go...

Pen15clubber likes this.
  3. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Am I on a Spurs forum?! Nahhhh take this L and move on to your churros T girl

4. count_dough-ku

count_dough-ku Contributing Member

All I know is that unlike with the Houston Rockets, there's one phrase that can never be used before San Antonio Spurs: "Back-to-back NBA Champions"

D-rock, touring_low and Pen15clubber like this.
  5. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

All this salt!!! Haha I love it!!!

6. Bruce Bowen

Bruce Bowen Member

I'm responding to her... specifically... I have stated prior to this series starting.. the Spurs are a flawed team..they lack perimeter quickness.. they were eventually going to be exposed whether in this round or the next. I've seen championship teams and this Spurs team is not one.

I have also stated that we live in the Warriors world right now and nothing else matters. The rockets kicked the spurs ass last night and I don't see any reason why it won't happen again. But in the end, does it really matter if the Spurs lose in round 2 or round 3?

7. Bruce Bowen

Bruce Bowen Member

I'll pitch in for the Western Conference final T-shirt for you... the only t-shirt available this season... lol wear it with pride mangina

8. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

Won't catch me dead on a Spurs forum!!!!

9. Pen15clubber

Pen15clubber Member

More like Bruce Jenner

10. Daddy Long Legs

Daddy Long Legs H- Town Harden

Yah no doubt penisclubber is front running or trash talking but hes one of the best and most legit posters here. I mean its fair to expect some rockets fans to front run and trash talk when you are a spurs fan on a rockets board.

I live in austin so im used to getting clowned by spurs and cowboys fans all the time so i dont want to be that guy if my team wins.

But when i look at you and penis clubbers posts i guess you guys should carry on lol. I wont cry foul anymore because your just responding to him and both of yall are trashtalking.

Although i disagree with your statement about not caring because the warriors. Getting to the 3rd round (at least for me as a fan) is WAY more rewarding than losing in the 2nd.

All that being said, your spurs arent out yet. We got 3 more to go. Im keeping my emotions in check. It would be very embarrassing to be a frontrunner then lose the series

11. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

I've always liked the lack of brainless trash talking on Clutchfans. Say what you will about homerism and many other flaws, but I haven't encountered other NBA messageboards with the same consistent level of intellectual posts.

Luckily I see some Spurs fans are trying to help equal things out.

daywalker02 and Daddy Long Legs like this.
  12. PyroTex

PyroTex Member

Mathrocker , I feel your pain about all the Spurs & Cowboy fans. I lived there from 85 to 89. but the beautiful women, the great music, & Windy Point made it all worthwhile.

13. Kalypso

Kalypso Member

SpursTalk is seriously toxic. Not sure if they can subscribe here, but hopefully all those people stay there. There's about 22 layers of trolling going on there at this point. You got the anti-porker krew, the Klaw loving krew, the pro Manu, the anti Manu, the Start Patty krew, the F' you Mills, etc that are all self aware parodies perpetuating a shtick because that's just the cool thing to do there.

Pounding the Rock is the other Spurs forum. It's meh. PTR's community seem kinda old and boring but they're cool. Just don't have a community as large as SpursTalk.

14. Brown Lost It

Brown Lost It Member

to Spurs fans, manu, gasol and Parker are going to be gone soon and with aldridge being a total chump that leaves you with one player in Kawai Leonard. Your entire team is going to be Patty, green and kawai.

ha ha ha ha ha ha good luck, the Spurs are done. Duncan is the main reason you guys won anything. and the truth is the Warriors are coming out of the West no matter what so idgaf who wins because I don't want to lose to them and it would be funny to watch the Spurs get beat by them. they are the Rockets except with All-Stars at every position

15. Brown Lost It

Brown Lost It Member

I could've sworn I heard this sound play when I first entered the site

16. Brown Lost It

Brown Lost It Member

idiots.

17. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You shouldn't even be here, this a Rockets board.

What? Spurs fans are not smart enough for conversation with each other?

Daddy Long Legs likes this.
  18. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Good question, and nope, not really....

For the Rox yup meaning Morey should do more......

19. arno_ed

arno_ed Contributing Member

I disagree.
    I welcome fans from other teams. It is nice to get their perspective. Of course they should not be trolls. But as far as I can tell Bruce bowen is not a troll.

We have had great discussions with posters like memphisx. What and that mavs fan are a different story.

I think we can and will beat the spurs. But I do respect them. And if the rockets do not win the championship I want the spurs to win it.

Unfortunatly I do not see any team other than the warriors win it this year.

20. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Same. Spurstalk cancer is dangerous...